Complaint against our players by AppState Color Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is just Broke being Broke.

Dude stfu, the **** you still hating on him for. All he has done in the past year was possibly the best decision he could have made in firing golden late and then hiring richt who knows what failure of a coach we would have had got in 2014. Got new throwback uniforms, hired a great coaching staff, and a 30 million dollar ipf is being announced on Friday. Get off your period little b*tch

Man, I couldn't agree more. There's not an AD in the country that has accomplished what James has in the last year. I don't care what his wife looks like, the man has turned things around. Adidas deal as well... I swear, some people need to give credit where credit is due. After the Clinton's pet troll left, things have done a complete 180.

The Clinton Foundation troll was the death of Miami football.

And she hired him.

Let's not forget that it was Frenk and the BOT who forced the Potato's (aka Clinton's Puppet) hand.

Let's not forget that the Potato went above and beyond to protect his boyfriend ALbortion.

Let's not forget that the Potato banned signs at basketball games to cover his dumba$$.

Let's not forget that had RICHT not been fired, we're looking at Schiano or Cristobal.

Let's not forget our game against App State (home and home).

The troll was cancer, the troll hired the Potato. The Potato is a bum. Go support your bum.

Don't know why you got negged 5 times. You just stated the facts and got negged for it. Blake James is a sniveling little ******. A yes man. No other way to describe him.

Notice that the guys that negged you were also championing Alfredo Folden until the very bitter end, led by Broke. Not surprised that they're on the wrong side again. Some people never learn.

Advertisement
Yes the potato who bangs trannies is savage. Is this real life?

Oh my good Lord!

Blake James has become the New Ed Reed!

I think it is just Broke being Broke.

Dude stfu, the **** you still hating on him for. All he has done in the past year was possibly the best decision he could have made in firing golden late and then hiring richt who knows what failure of a coach we would have had got in 2014. Got new throwback uniforms, hired a great coaching staff, and a 30 million dollar ipf is being announced on Friday. Get off your period little b*tch

Did you really call me a little ***** Broke?

None of what you said is true but keep being Broke.

I hate him because he is an atrocious AD who is unqualified to do anything other than bang trannies. Not for nothing, writing a letter is not a "savage" act.

sorry you are just wrong. Real men usually can admit it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back