Complaint against our players by AppState Color Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been taken over by the college republicans. Don't get me wrong I smelled this thing as bs right from the jump and in general I oppose much of the far left agenda dominating college campuses these days but some of the political crap you guys are spewing is just absurd.

Advertisement
a77ef43ee439cd8bb972b91e1e2fddd7.jpg

think we should go and post this article on every one of those shares from the op fb posts? just to clear the air? without resorting to mean behavior?

On a positive note, Blake James has responses and goes on record to shut down stories. App Sate is letting Sophie Randleman run their press conferences at the stadium, and she is loving the attention.

View attachment 38779

Attachments

• PressConference.jpg
    PressConference.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Advertisement
This thread has been taken over by the college republicans. Don't get me wrong I smelled this thing as bs right from the jump and in general I oppose much of the far left agenda dominating college campuses these days but some of the political crap you guys are spewing is just absurd.

Registered Democrat social justice warrior tries to hurt the Canes and you blame the college Republicans. Deflection 101.

We're dealing with mentally deficient, slack jawed, snaggle toothed mountain dwellers, which is to say they've got unlimited time but limited faculties. Dangerous combo, so I hope we fade to black now.

LOCK IT, [MENTION=293]ghost2[/MENTION]!

Advertisement

Registered Democrat social justice warrior tries to hurt the Canes and you blame the college Republicans. Deflection 101.

How about everyone quits with the Republican/Democrat **** in this thread? How about we stick to inbred fat cattle guard ***** tries to slander the University of Miami football program?

How about everyone quits with the Republican/Democrat **** in this thread? How about we stick to inbred fat cattle guard ***** tries to slander the University of Miami football program?

Good idea !

Good idea !

Yes indeed. Peace.

Advertisement

This.

I think it is disgusting that the liar is getting away with this crap. I wish UM went after her and insisted that App St U punish her severely.

Advertisement
Why is everyone calling the SJW an inbred mountain dweller? She's from Winston Salem... a libtard city-dweller, like many of you.

Winston Salem is a dump. It is a former cigarette manufacturing hub that is now the armpit of the South. In Winston, one can find: hillbillies, trash, white-trash, sewage, more hillbillies, inbreds and tobacco. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back