Comparing Perry and Mariota. What you all think?

[MENTION=8895]smack99[/MENTION] [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] Get off his **** clowns lol i said Mariota's not that special I didn't say he wasn't a great cfb qb for the system he played in.

I don't think of Mariota in a top 5 or top 10 of best qbs to ever play cfb y'all just hyping him up to goat level bc somebody else has something to say about how great of a qb N'Kosi Perry is.

Do you even read the stuff you write or do you just pound away at the keyboard and hope for the best?

U highlighted two things that should be simple to understand?? Lol simple things like comprehension is key

Are you retarded? Don't answer that, let me try again in big letters.

You said he wasn't special but that he was a great college QB.

How does that make any sense?

So youre saying I said "he wasn't special".... the post clearly says "he's not that special"???? Lol Two different things but let me stop there for your health, I know trying to comprehend elementary statements can kill.

You're fcking amazing.

Advertisement
Guy's a fūcking ******, what else can you say? He so fūcking retarded, he doesn't realize how stupid he is. We're talking low low IQ here .

My buddy who has college coaching experience and head coaching at various levels watched his HS tape and gave me this breakdown of Perry:

Just watched.
Pros: super athletic, very strong arm, accurate on deep ball, and solid footwork for a hs guy.
Cons: will struggle early to read coverages. The way his offense was set up was a lot of what I call amateur reads. They create vertical 2 on 1 stretches and simply ask him to throw to the more open guy. There wasn't very much identifying coverage, look one way and the. Go through progression 1,2,3. Etc.
Needs to protect the ball much better.

Just my 2 cents but if Jacory was able to start and play well as a True Frosh, I don't see any reason Perry cant as well and succeed.

My buddy who has college coaching experience and head coaching at various levels watched his HS tape and gave me this breakdown of Perry:

Just watched.
Pros: super athletic, very strong arm, accurate on deep ball, and solid footwork for a hs guy.
Cons: will struggle early to read coverages. The way his offense was set up was a lot of what I call amateur reads. They create vertical 2 on 1 stretches and simply ask him to throw to the more open guy. There wasn't very much identifying coverage, look one way and the. Go through progression 1,2,3. Etc.
Needs to protect the ball much better.

Advertisement
Mariota was a 4.6 guy out of high school.

JUST THE FACTS...

MARCUS MARIOTA

40 yard dash: 4.58
20 yard shuttle: 4.16
Vertical Jump: 33.8 in

NKOSI PERRY

40 yard dash: 4.86
20 yard shuttle: 4.35
Vertical Jump: 35.9 in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back