Comparing Perry and Mariota. What you all think?

Advertisement
Can't for the life of me see why people are so in love with comparing untested college players to NFL guys. So many things can go wrong or just change that it's basically worthless. Obviously I'm alone in this, so you guys have fun arguing over it despite having next to nothing to base those arguments on.

Comparing a guy who has yet to take his first college practice snap to an all time college statistical leader, now an NFL QB.

Verdict: stupid.

Advertisement
WHEN DOES THE ******* SEASON START????......... I'M GONNA SHOOT A BYTCH IN THE EYE IF THIS SEASON DON'T START SOON.

GOTT**** AM I JUST BUILT DIFFERENT? I THOUGHT MEN WERE SUPPOSE TO TALK LESS AND DO MORE TALKING IS FOR WOMEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.

WHY NOT GO MAKE SOME MONEY OR GO WORK ON THE BIKE IN THE GARAGE THAT'S WHAT I DO AFTER I GET OFF FROM WORK. YOU GAUY *** FAYGHOTTS COME ON HERE AND JUST START STUPID POINTLESS CONVERSATIONS LIKE FEMALES.

I'M NOT GONNA LIE I LOOK AT SOME OF THE **** YOU NYGGAS WRITE ON HERE AND JUST THINK HE GAUY HE JUST AIN'T GOT THE COURAGE TO ADMIT IT TO HIMSELF.

KEEP YOUR STUPID FYUCKING IDEALS TO YOURSELF THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS AND GAUAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!.

Comparing a guy who has yet to take his first college practice snap to an all time college statistical leader, now an NFL QB.

Verdict: stupid.

This is the thing that has gotten to me about the Perry hype. Why are people pointing to the exceptions and all-time greats to project his career path? I bet you if I said he could be Josh Dobbs people would think that I'm dumping on him. Meanwhile Dobbs was an NFL 4th round pick. He just wasn't that right off the bat. He had a normal developmental track. He played somewhat early in his career and struggled. He didn't become a full-time starter until his junior year and was a very productive player.

WHEN DOES THE ******* SEASON START????......... I'M GONNA SHOOT A BYTCH IN THE EYE IF THIS SEASON DON'T START SOON.

GOTT**** AM I JUST BUILT DIFFERENT? I THOUGHT MEN WERE SUPPOSE TO TALK LESS AND MUCH LOUDER.

WHY NOT GO MAKE SOME MONEY OR GO WORK ON THE BIKE IN THE GARAGE THAT'S WHAT I DO AFTER I GET OFF FROM WORK. YOU GAUY *** FAYGHOTTS COME ON HERE AND JUST START STUPID POINTLESS CONVERSATIONS LIKE FEMALES.

I'M NOT GONNA LIE I LOOK AT SOME OF THE **** YOU NYGGAS WRITE ON HERE AND JUST THINK HE GAUY HE JUST AIN'T GOT THE COURAGE TO ADMIT IT TO HIMSELF.

KEEP YOUR STUPID FYUCKING IDEALS TO YOURSELF THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS AND GAUAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!.

Got the caps lock key fixed I see.

GOTT**** AM I JUST BUILT DIFFERENT? I THOUGHT MEN WERE SUPPOSE TO TALK LESS AND MUCH LOUDER.

IF YOU WANT TO SUCK MY **** ASK NICELY NO NEED TO FOLLOW ME FROM THREAD TO THREAD.

JUST SAY HEY TAVORIS MY NAME IS INSERT GAUY NAME

I'M A FLAMING AND YOU SCARE ME BUT IT TURNS ME ON CAN I BLOW YOU.

I'D BREAK YOUR FYUCKING FACE AND WALK OFF LIKE THE G I AM. BUT HEY YOU TRIED RIGHT?

Advertisement

IM A GIANT HOMOPHOBE BCUZ IM AND AFRAID EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT!!!!!!!

I took the liberty of fixing that for you.

WHEN DOES THE ****ING SEASON START????......... I'M GONNA SHOOT A BYTCH IN THE EYE IF THIS SEASON DON'T START SOON.

IM A GIANT HOMOPHOBE BCUZ IM AND AFRAID EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT!!!!!!!

I took the liberty of fixing that for you.

Must be from the Blue Lot

Very good comparison but Perry has potential to be better than Mariota and I'm in the camp that hopes he starts from Game 1.

I'm going to start a thread "COMPARING MARK WALTON TO JAMES JACKSON"

What do you guys think?

Advertisement
This dude is a Mooron. I am making money while I am typing this message. If you don't like a tread then just ignore it.

Advertisement
I'm going to start a thread "COMPARING MARK WALTON TO JAMES JACKSON"

What do you guys think?

***** YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY???

I GIVE ZERO FUCHS ABOUT YOU BEING A MOD YOU CAN SYUCK MY DYICK TOO SINCE YOU WANT TO JUMP INTO THIS CONVERSATION.

START THAT THREAD FYUCK ***** HOW BOUT THAT.

93rI3szziYMYo.gif

Can't for the life of me see why people are so in love with comparing untested college players to NFL guys. So many things can go wrong or just change that it's basically worthless. Obviously I'm alone in this, so you guys have fun arguing over it despite having next to nothing to base those arguments on.

I might have to create accounts just so I can upvote this multiple times.

Dumb **** comparison from a dumb fck wh has probably seen neither play.

Mariota was a 4.45 guy and an incredible runner. N'Kosi is a good athlete, but he's like a 4.9 forty guy who ran for 90 yards on 45 carries in HS.

Dumb **** comparison from a dumb fck wh has probably seen neither play.

Mariota was a 4.45 guy and an incredible runner. N'Kosi is a good athlete, but he's like a 4.9 forty guy who ran for 90 yards on 45 carries in HS.

Exactly. Mariota was fast enough to play WR at Miami.

[video=youtube;cY5YRwdmD9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY5YRwdmD9E[/video]

[video=youtube;eY7Ncdx59kQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY7Ncdx59kQ[/video]

Advertisement
Back