Comparing Perry and Mariota. What you all think?

If Perry doesn't start, its time for the " CMR gets a mulligan until 2019" script.

It means we have no QB at all in '17, and none in '18

Advertisement
If Perry doesn't start, its time for the " CMR gets a mulligan until 2019" script.

It means we have no QB at all in '17, and none in '18

Just cause I true freshman doesn't come in and start, that means he sucks and won't be any good in 2018? I wonder if some of these people even watch the games or understand football at all.

Between Smokey and his anti Richt rant or JJ Sillyos brother we got some anger up on this thread.... Yep at least practice is about to start,,, it's been a looooong offseason

Between Smokey and his anti Richt rant or JJ Sillyos brother we got some anger up on this thread.... Yep at least practice is about to start,,, it's been a looooong offseason

Did you watch the FSU, UNC, VT and ND games last year? Who isnt anti Richt at this point? Jesus, his son Fredo is QB coach.

Advertisement
[MENTION=14978]KrazyCane[/MENTION] yo7 trippin bro. 33 touchdowns and no turnovers in the redzone with no big time receiver is big time legendary shid. Mariota is a **** transcendent

[MENTION=8895]smack99[/MENTION] [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] Get off his **** clowns lol i said Mariota's not that special I didn't say he wasn't a great cfb qb for the system he played in.

I don't think of Mariota in a top 5 or top 10 of best qbs to ever play cfb y'all just hyping him up to goat level bc somebody else has something to say about how great of a qb N'Kosi Perry is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=8895]smack99[/MENTION] [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] Get off his **** clowns lol i said Mariota's not that special I didn't say he wasn't a great cfb qb for the system he played in.

I don't think of Mariota in a top 5 might or top 10 of best qbs to ever play cfb y'all just hyping him up to goat level bc somebody else has something to say about how great of a qb N'Kosi Perry might be.

Let me fix it for you, see you don't sound like a total ******.

I don't think of Mariota in a top 5 or top 10 of best qbs to ever play cfb y'all just hyping him up to goat level bc somebody else has something to say about how great of a qb N'Kosi Perry is.

Do you even read the stuff you write or do you just pound away at the keyboard and hope for the best?

Advertisement
Perry needs to bring home the NC. That other dude never did that, so Perry has to be better at the only thing that matters, winning the big one.

Do you even read the stuff you write or do you just pound away at the keyboard and hope for the best?

U highlighted two things that should be simple to understand?? Lol simple things like comprehension is key

When I watch N'kosi on film i don't see Mariota, but i do see a young Thomas Brady. Maybe even better than TB at this point in his career?

Advertisement

U highlighted two things that should be simple to understand?? Lol simple things like comprehension is key

Are you retarded? Don't answer that, let me try again in big letters.

You said he wasn't special but that he was a great college QB.

How does that make any sense?

WHEN DOES THE ****ING SEASON START????......... I'M GONNA SHOOT A BYTCH IN THE EYE IF THIS SEASON DON'T START SOON.

GOTT**** AM I JUST BUILT DIFFERENT? I THOUGHT MEN WERE SUPPOSE TO TALK LESS AND DO MORE TALKING IS FOR WOMEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.

WHY NOT GO MAKE SOME MONEY OR GO WORK ON THE BIKE IN THE GARAGE THAT'S WHAT I DO AFTER I GET OFF FROM WORK. YOU GAUY *** FAYGHOTTS COME ON HERE AND JUST START STUPID POINTLESS CONVERSATIONS LIKE FEMALES.

I'M NOT GONNA LIE I LOOK AT SOME OF THE **** YOU NYGGAS WRITE ON HERE AND JUST THINK HE GAUY HE JUST AIN'T GOT THE COURAGE TO ADMIT IT TO HIMSELF.

KEEP YOUR STUPID FYUCKING IDEALS TO YOURSELF THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS AND GAUAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!.

WHAT KIND OF BIKE YOU GOT?

9002434253_d50bc20264_b.jpg

Are you retarded? Don't answer that, let me try again in big letters.

You said he wasn't special but that he was a great college QB.

How does that make any sense?

So youre saying I said "he wasn't special".... the post clearly says "he's not that special"???? Lol Two different things but let me stop there for your health, I know trying to comprehend elementary statements can kill.

Advertisement
Back