Commitment Predictions - 1/18

Advertisement
everyone.gif

McFarland, Dean, Thomas, Pouncey, Smith, Bateman. Davis as an EE by Monday.

[TWEET]821504833073070080[/TWEET]

Ford said that. Richards said that. Hartley said that. Something is up fellas. Too much smoke.

It's just to create hype. James Coley was doing that for the 2014 class as we were barely hanging on to our guys and we limped to the finish line. This staff is way way better but I would not look to much into this.

Got a good feeling on Slaton..Kool been recruiting him, plus UF been recruiting a TON of dt's lately...seems odd..might have missed on a few

Advertisement
Please don't neg the **** out of me ... I am just wondering sense he has always been predicted to Miami then why hasnt McFarland already committed ??

[TWEET]821504833073070080[/TWEET]

Ford said that. Richards said that. Hartley said that. Something is up fellas. Too much smoke.

It's just to create hype. James Coley was doing that for the 2014 class as we were barely hanging on to our guys and we limped to the finish line. This staff is way way better but I would not look to much into this.

Its a commit, a current player, & a coach though. Also the 3 really have nothing to do with each other. Ones a DT, ones a WR, & ones a TE coach. I think it's more then hype my dude.

Advertisement
Harley only comes if we strike out on Devonta Smith AND Jeff Thomas.

If we get either he ain't coming.

I have a feeling Harley is watching those 2 kids two...Great point.

I could see him coming even with Smith but I have a hard time seeing him coming if Thomas commits. If he does I'll have a lot of crow to eat some time on the 1st.

I could see him coming even with Smith but I have a hard time seeing him coming if Thomas commits. If he does I'll have a lot of crow to eat some time on the 1st.

They all announce on NSD. You saying Harley will wait and watch their announcement before deciding? I don't see it. He knows where he wants to go already.

Advertisement

They all announce on NSD. You saying Harley will wait and watch their announcement before deciding? I don't see it. He knows where he wants to go already.

Does he strike you as the type to go where Jeff Thomas is going? I hope I'm wrong...truly.

Advertisement
Back