Commitment Predictions - 1/18

I feel like Harley will be sticking with WV. Why play the everyone will be shocked game? Everyone assumes you will be flipping to Miami bc you solidified your WV commitment and said no more visits. He then went on and visited and is now saying he will be shocking everyone?

The only think that would be shocking is if he signs with UF since that is his dream school.

Mom and dad want him at UM, Mom and dad more often than not win out. Harley is gonna be a Cane

Advertisement
I think pouncy ends up in Texas for some reason.

McFarland - Miami

Thomas - Miami

Smith - Miami

All I care about right now.

Advertisement
I feel like Harley will be sticking with WV. Why play the everyone will be shocked game? Everyone assumes you will be flipping to Miami bc you solidified your WV commitment and said no more visits. He then went on and visited and is now saying he will be shocking everyone?

The only think that would be shocking is if he signs with UF since that is his dream school.

Mom and dad want him at UM, Mom and dad more often than not win out. Harley is gonna be a Cane

unless it's alex collins. or landon collins. or gerald willis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is the Bateman info coming from exactly?

That kid is all Michigan.

Kid hasn't visited Michigan yet and doesn't have plan to at the moment. He's probably going to Louisville unless he is swayed by the visit to Miami.

Advertisement
Getting McFarland and Thomas boosts this class substantially.

Everyone else is a bonus

Dean obviously would be huge as well

Stanton isn't playing DT at UF if he goes there....

McElTeeth will do the old switch a roo on him and tell him he's playing OL.

Just like Torrance Gibson

Anyone have a link to why there's so much confidence with Bateman?

Advertisement
Back