Commitment Predictions - 1/18

This is obviously subject to change but how are we feeling two weeks out?

McFarland - Miami

Pouncey - Miami

Thomas - Miami

Edwards - Miami

Smith - Alabama

Henderson - UF

Harley - WVU

Dean - Miami

Bateman - Louisville

Slaton - UF

Herbert - UF

Carpenter - Stays with UCF (no offer)

Carty - Not Miami unless we lose another OL

Davis - Stays with UF

Pretty solid close if this holds to form. Probably a B+/A- class and Top 10-15 nationally.

Advertisement
Looks about right, but I don't see Smith at Bama. LSU or FSU (unfortunately) would be my guess now.

I'll play:

McFarland - Miami
Thomas - Miami
Dean - Miami
Pouncey - Miami
Bateman - Miami
Carpenter - Miami
Logan - Miami (post NSD)

Everyone else, not Miami.

Harley coming imo, he's announcing on signing day live. Kids rarely stick to their decision when they do that

Advertisement
Harley coming imo, he's announcing on signing day live. Kids rarely stick to their decision when they do that

i was just about to ask if others heard this yet.

I woudlnt be surprised if we got Henderson instead of Edwards. I posted a few days back, one of the two guys who told me about the harley visit said
"we still have a chance at Henderson. Monday, Wednesday, Friday he likes UF. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday he likes Miami. on sundays he likes bama"

Not disagreeing with anything as I know nothing more than what has been posted. But if we get those guys i dont see how that is not an A class. Sure everyone would have wanted one more stud OL but besides that it is super solid.

With our OL issues that is a big kick in the face IMO. As Pete had said, if we got Slaton, and Herbert the rest would be gravy on top. Well, it looks like we are going to get some grave, but no **** potatoes! This game is won on the Lines. If you can't protect your QB it won't matter who is at RB or WR. And if your DL is bad your Dbs won't look nearly as good. We needed to hit on some legit OL prospects and we did not. Better hope Navaughn is as good as advertised, and hopefully Dykstra is at the least serviceable.

McFarland - Miami
Thomas - Miami
Dean - Miami
Pouncey - Miami
Bateman - Miami
1 of Henderson or Edwards - Miami
Harley - Miami

Advertisement
McFarland-Miami
Thomas-Miami
Pouncey-Miami
Henderson-Alabama
Edwards-Louisville
Harley-Miami
Bateman-Miami

This is obviously subject to change but how are we feeling two weeks out?

McFarland - Miami

Pouncey - Miami

Thomas - Miami

Edwards - Miami

Smith - Alabama

Henderson - UF

Harley - WVU

Dean - Miami

Bateman - Louisville

Slaton - UF

Herbert - UF

Carpenter - Stays with UCF (no offer)

Carty - Not Miami unless we lose another OL

Davis - Stays with UF

Pretty solid close if this holds to form. Probably a B+/A- class and Top 10-15 nationally.

I agree for the most part

McFarland - Miami

Pouncey - Miami

Thomas - Miami

Edwards - Florida for some reason....

Smith - Alabama

Henderson - Miami...I value Pete's opinion but I'm going with my gut on this one

Harley - Miami

Dean - Miami

Bateman - Miami

Slaton - Florida

Herbert - Florida

Carpenter - UCF

Carty - South Carolina

Davis - Florida

Conliffe- Tennessee

If we only got McFarland, Thomas, Harley, and Dean, I would be very happy.

Right now I feel pretty confident about McFarland and Pouncey. The rest, I am very nervous about.

Advertisement
My thoughts:

McFarland - Miami
Pouncey - Miami
Thomas - Miami
Edwards - Louisville
Smith - Miami
Henderson - I think this is legit 50/50 between UM & the Turds. Gun to head I say Turds
Harley - WVU
Dean - Miami
Bateman - Miami
Slaton - UF
Herbert - Mich
Carpenter - Miami unless we somehow pull Henderson or Edwards.
Carty - Plan B for UM
Logan- Transfers to Miami

Last edited:
These are the only ones I really care about because they are game changers:

McFarland - Miami
Thomas - Miami
Smith - Miami (idiotic to go anywhere else plus he is up Dee Jay's sleeve)

Give me these three with AR and Berrios along with the most cerebral qb and we have on the roster next season and let's start slinging it. I think if we score 24 points a game our 'D" will have the game on lockdown.

McFarland - Miami
Pouncey - Miami
Thomas - Miami
Edwards - who knows not Miami
Smith - LSU
Henderson - UF
Harley - Miami
Dean - Miami
Bateman - Miami
Slaton - UF
Herbert - UF
Carpenter - Miami
Davis - Stays with UF

Plus we will add 1-2 guys not on this list .

Advertisement
Bartow said on Joe Rose show today that Henderson has been a done deal to Florida for awhile.

These are the only ones I really care about because they are game changers:

McFarland - Miami
Thomas - Miami
Smith - Miami (idiotic to go anywhere else plus he is up Dee Jay's sleeve)

Give me these three with AR and Berrios along with the most cerebral qb and we have on the roster next season and let's start slinging it. I think if we score 24 points a game our 'D" will have the game on lockdown.

No way Smith ends up here . But Harley , Thomas ( my favorite player we are recruiting this season) , Njoku and Pouncy is a very good WR class.

I feel like Harley will be sticking with WV. Why play the everyone will be shocked game? Everyone assumes you will be flipping to Miami bc you solidified your WV commitment and said no more visits. He then went on and visited and is now saying he will be shocking everyone?

The only think that would be shocking is if he signs with UF since that is his dream school.

Advertisement
Back