Commercials have been a disaster.

Advertisement
I thought the Tom Brady - Hulu one was quite good.

What the adverts reminded me though is that everyone is for sale. Lots of ****** adverts with established (and many fringe) stars who would clearly sell their grandmother for a buck. e.g. what is Bryan Cranston doing peddling Mountain Dew in a ****** The Shining knock off?!

I watched on delay and fast forwarded through everything except Burger King. I love Burger King. Represented Miami superbly.

Return of Burger King Guy was highlight of the game. There had been speculation and concern regarding his long public absence, dating to June 2018 alongside Bob Baffert at Belmont when Justify won the Triple Crown.

Advertisement
J lo is a dirty Puerto Rican from New York. Shakira is way much hotter and represents Miami
You wouldn't make it out of, New York City or Long Island/Strong Island - truthfully. Just going how you have to mention Jennifer Lopez and her heritage and/or the country she likes to represent. Its how the Latin Kings used to use the word "Latin" even when the mainstream stated how any street gang is bad.

Jennifer Lopez was born in New York City

You probably would have no idea why most of the descent; Prefer to hear the words - Latina / Latino

Advertisement
J lo is a dirty Puerto Rican from New York. Shakira is way much hotter and represents Miami

While I personally prefer Shakira, your logic is flawed here and that's even ignoring putting the word "dirty" before an ethnicity.

Shakira is half Lebanese and her father is actually a dirty New Yorker by birth. J-Lo actually has probably spent more time in Miami in her life than Shakira and at least fake fronts for the Canes. So that makes them at minimum pretty equal in being representative of here.

I'm just glad Saint Gloooooria wasn't somehow woven into the show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's what happens when you're in a PC climate where everyone is so scared to possibly offend someone with edgy humor.

"PC Culture" doesn't really have anything to do with it; it's more about corporations trying to cultivate and maintain control over their "brand" so you end up with ads that are sterile, pandering, or just lazy. The legendary commercials weren't "edgy" in the PC sense unless you are so milquetoast that you clutch your pearls at the Wazzup guys.

"PC Culture" doesn't really have anything to do with it; it's more about corporations trying to cultivate and maintain control over their "brand" so you end up with ads that are sterile, pandering, or just lazy.
Right, meaning they pander to the PC Police because they are afraid of offending someone in the ever growing Always Offended Culture and then being attacked relentlessly on the twittersphere for it. So they elect to go "sterile, pandering, or just lazy" as a result. Isnt that the same thing?

You wouldn't make it out of, New York City or Long Island/Strong Island - truthfully. Just going how you have to mention Jennifer Lopez and her heritage and/or the country she likes to represent. Its how the Latin Kings used to use the word "Latin" even when the mainstream stated how any street gang is bad.

Jennifer Lopez was born in New York City

You probably would have no idea why most of the descent; Prefer to hear the words - Latina / Latino
Lol. Go buy another flag.

Advertisement
Back