Commemorative ticket

Advertisement
What a bunch of freaking cheapstakes.

If it wasn’t for a small handful of big money boosters, this program would be in the toilet. This is typical of many of our fans, demand excellence with little or no financial skin in the game.

You geniuses figure out yet that excellence runs on a big budget?
First off implying I'm cheap is a f'ing retarded assumption. I spent 2400 on tickets and drive from Tampa every game.

Sorry that your old wrinkled wanna be Bentley driving *** act tries to insinuate a person is cheap. A person that invests that much money to show up every week gets the same comforts that any tom **** or harry can get. Providing a ticket to the season ticket holders isn't a stretch and isn't cheap. I have proved my investment by being a ticket holder for too many years.

Will I renew my tickets regardless, yes. Is it tacky to ask a season ticket holder to purchase the same comm ticket to a person that doesn't purchase tickets and offers them the same deal....

OCC you have a right to your opinion but I feel you are just being a pompous *** for the sake of being an old grumpy douche. I hope I don't become a cynical prune like yourself when I get that old.

It all about the U.

Last edited:
First off implying I'm cheap is a f'ing retarded assumption. I spent 2400 on tickets and drive from Tampa every game.

Sorry that your old wrinkled wanna be Bentley driving *** act tries to insinuate a person is cheap. A person that invests that much money to show up every week gets the same comforts that any tom **** or harry can get. Providing a ticket to the season ticket holders isn't a stretch and isn't cheap. I have proved my investment by being a ticket holder for too many years.

Will I renew my tickets regardless, yes. Is it tacky to ask a season ticket holder to purchase the same comm ticket to a person that doesn't purchase tickets and offers them the same deal....

OCC you have a right to your opinion but I feel you are just being a pompous *** for the sake of being an old grumpy douche. I hope I don't become a cynical prune like yourself when I get that old.

It all about the U.

I didn’t imply you were cheap, I downright said it.

Dude, you started a thread because you didn’t want to pay $15 for a paper ticket. I don’t think I need to say anything else.

I'm about 99% sure the Hurricane Club sent out some little thank you package with stickers and other nonsense I typically give to my nephews.

Commemorative ticket thing didn't bother me. But I am upset they oversold the green lot game 1. Kid's birthday party had me in the parking lot at 2 PM and when I pulled into Gate 3 I was told to "park wherever I could find space" because the green lot was "full". On the one hand, good job Canes' nation showing up for a cupcake game. On the other hand, why are we overselling the parking?
They aren't "overselling" the parking. The parking lot enforcers allow people to take up more than one space with tailgating etc for games that aren't sold out creating the mess. Better tighten it up for NC, FSU etc. Parking lots have also been reconfigured somewhat for the Formula1 track.:confusion:

Advertisement
I'm about 99% sure the Hurricane Club sent out some little thank you package with stickers and other nonsense I typically give to my nephews.

Commemorative ticket thing didn't bother me. But I am upset they oversold the green lot game 1. Kid's birthday party had me in the parking lot at 2 PM and when I pulled into Gate 3 I was told to "park wherever I could find space" because the green lot was "full". On the one hand, good job Canes' nation showing up for a cupcake game. On the other hand, why are we overselling the parking?
It wasn’t full. As soon as they scan your ticket it’s a free for all parking wise. There were massive gaps in between cars which leads to areas being tough to park/get by with people tents and stuff. They desperately need to make people fill in all available spaces in front of them to make sure that never happens again for the sake of those showing up a bit later to the stadium

It wasn’t full. As soon as they scan your ticket it’s a free for all parking wise. There were massive gaps in between cars which leads to areas being tough to park/get by with people tents and stuff. They desperately need to make people fill in all available spaces in front of them to make sure that never happens again for the sake of those showing up a bit later to the stadium

Would be nice if people weren't such selfish a$$holes double parking in the green lot and taking up extra spaces with their tents and ****. But Hard Rock/UM ignoring human nature isn't going to work either. Hopefully they tighten up.

I just got an email to buy a comm ticket from the first game from the ath dept..... I like the electronic tickets but to charge me 15 for a paper ticket is in bad taste IMO. we didnt get anything from the school this season at all. dropped 2400 on tickets and i know that isnt much in the scope of thing but ****......
When I received my initial email on my season tickets being available for digital download I asked if I could get printed tickets as my buddy doesn't do the "digital wallet" stuff. They said ... we can print them for you but you have to pick them up ... we don't mail those out. So my buddy who lives in Miami stopped by the Hecht and they gave him printed tickets for the games and parking passes. No charge.

Advertisement
Quit being a "Dried up Prune" **** it....

C90FD84F-5929-4890-AA00-806E598B2554.jpeg

Selfie of me throwing up the U at the BC game.

To all those complaining about people taking up several spaces with tailgating, I’m with you.

I understand all that tailgating bric-a-brac needs room, but there are ways to do it and ways not to do it.

The way a lot of people do it is that they’ll take up two or three spaces putting down chairs and cornhole games and everything else you can think of, when they could be more economical in their use of space. For example, use more space in front and behind the car, just leave enough room for the other cars to drive through.

Normally in the past it was not a big deal because there was enough parking to suit everyone. Now that parking spaces are more at a premium, it’s rude, inconsiderate, and creates too much of an issue for those that don’t tailgate and don’t want to get to the game three hours before kickoff.

My suggestion is to call the ticket office and lodge a complaint that they need to enforce more economical use of space. I’m going to.

I’m not against tailgating, I understand that it’s a huge part of the experience for a lot of people, nobody wants to put a damper on that, but it’s just common sense and courtesy that has gone out the window.

To all those complaining about people taking up several spaces with tailgating, I’m with you.

I understand all that tailgating bric-a-brac needs room, but there are ways to do it and ways not to do it.

The way a lot of people do it is that they’ll take up two or three spaces putting down chairs and cornhole games and everything else you can think of, when they could be more economical in their use of space. For example, use more space in front and behind the car, just leave enough room for the other cars to drive through.

Normally in the past it was not a big deal because there was enough parking to suit everyone. Now that parking spaces are more at a premium, it’s rude, inconsiderate, and creates too much of an issue for those that don’t tailgate and don’t want to get to the game three hours before kickoff.

My suggestion is to call the ticket office and lodge a complaint that they need to enforce more economical use of space. I’m going to.

I’m not against tailgating, I understand that it’s a huge part of the experience for a lot of people, nobody wants to put a damper on that, but it’s just common sense and courtesy that has gone out the window.
I agree with everything said… Simple solution is to treat it like Disney or church back in the day. Fill in the space in front of you. The question is whose going to police/enforce it? I think it’s only needed in orange and green so potentially could be done by athletic department but I doubt that happens.

I agree with everything said… Simple solution is to treat it like Disney or church back in the day. Fill in the space in front of you. The question is whose going to police/enforce it? I think it’s only needed in orange and green so potentially could be done by athletic department but I doubt that happens.

I actually think it’s needed in every lot, I don’t think I’ve seen a lot where there aren’t people tailgating. I mean I know most of the tailgating goes on in orange and green, but you’d be surprised how many people do the thing where they take up two or three spaces with lawn chairs and tents and everything else in the maroon and the black lots and the blue lots as well… from what I can see.

I think your idea is good, but they need the personnel like you said, and they can hire extra people or use the parking attendants to try to enforce it. It’s not going to be fun for those people because you’re going to have a few drunk people pushing back real hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have green lot i can get a tent chairs and table in one spot and have a few people there. some people just dont care for others. but the the parking ***** that run the orange lot should do something about it
Plenty of people do it the right way. Problem is if even 1 in 5 are selfish/inconsiderate, then there just aren't enough spaces anymore to make up for it. I got sent to some random, makeshift parking that was really supposed to be a driving lane for exiting. A friend of mine who got in 30 minutes after me was sent out to the outskirts against the fence line.

Especially in areas like the Orange lot ... where all spaces have been sold out. Everybody has a right to be able to park.

Especially in areas like the Orange lot ... where all spaces have been sold out. Everybody has a right to be able to park.

All the spaces have been sold out, not just in orange.

I forget the tailgating rules, I think they allow it in every lot it’s just that some lots get to open earlier. I could be wrong, maybe someone can correct this and let me know what the rules are.

Advertisement
Back