Commemorative ticket

getcaned

Sophomore
I just got an email to buy a comm ticket from the first game from the ath dept..... I like the electronic tickets but to charge me 15 for a paper ticket is in bad taste IMO. we didnt get anything from the school this season at all. dropped 2400 on tickets and i know that isnt much in the scope of thing but ****......

Advertisement
I just got an email to buy a comm ticket from the first game from the ath dept..... I like the electronic tickets but to charge me 15 for a paper ticket is in bad taste IMO. we didnt get anything from the school this season at all. dropped 2400 on tickets and i know that isnt much in the scope of thing but ****......
Got the same email. Came off as kinda cheap. The dolphins GAVE us one for tuas first start.

What a bunch of freaking cheapstakes.

If it wasn’t for a small handful of big money boosters, this program would be in the toilet. This is typical of many of our fans, demand excellence with little or no financial skin in the game.

You geniuses figure out yet that excellence runs on a big budget?

Advertisement
I'm kidding bud

6sl7jw.jpg

I'm about 99% sure the Hurricane Club sent out some little thank you package with stickers and other nonsense I typically give to my nephews.

Commemorative ticket thing didn't bother me. But I am upset they oversold the green lot game 1. Kid's birthday party had me in the parking lot at 2 PM and when I pulled into Gate 3 I was told to "park wherever I could find space" because the green lot was "full". On the one hand, good job Canes' nation showing up for a cupcake game. On the other hand, why are we overselling the parking?

If it wasn’t for a small handful of big money boosters, this program would be in the toilet. This is typical of many of our fans, demand excellence with little or no financial skin in the game.

Every time you post
Animated GIF

Advertisement

Can’t tell what you are saying exactly

they read the thread about people complaining about no paper ticket option

Advertisement
That’s dumb af lol.

They should hand out NFTs with each ticket purchase for an extra fee instead.

That 15 will be funneled towards recruiting purposes

Really? You’re not very bright are you?

Let me put it in simpleton so you can understand. Cheap people are complaining about being solicited for a paper ticket that they don’t have to buy in the first place, and which shows how cheap some of our fans are. If you have a lot of cheap fans, programs operate on money, so that’s a bad thing.

Did I make it simple enough for you?
No need for insults, bud.

Just seemed you were saying OP is a cheapskate, even though he dropped $2400, because he didn’t want to spend another $15. Then you said programs need big money to be successful, which $15 is not. As a result, your post was confusing.

Advertisement
No need for insults, bud.

Just seemed you were saying OP is a cheapskate, even though he dropped $2400, because he didn’t want to spend another $15. Then you said programs need big money to be successful, which $15 is not. As a result, your post was confusing.

Really I didn’t mean to be insulting, I thought it was a fair evaluation.

And to answer this post, if someone is unwilling to pay $15 for a commemorative ticket, they are unlikely too contribute any more to the hurricane club or various other contribution vehicles.

Hold on. In 2022, isn't the guy complaining he didn't get a paper ticket and is being provided an opportunity to buy a paper ticket for commemorative purposes the guy yelling "get off my lawn"?
Not just this post mane, dude always seems angry

Advertisement
Back