Combine News & Notes

Bush and Scott will be huge steals for someone. They're both excellent and underrated guys.

The whole Miami class in this draft are going to exceed draft position. My only worry with Scott is the medical. He can play, but he's falling apart.

Even bums like Kamalu are going to be depth guys in the NFL as an undrafted player.

Advertisement
Bush and Scott will be huge steals for someone. They're both excellent and underrated guys.

The whole Miami class in this draft are going to exceed draft position. My only worry with Scott is the medical. He can play, but he's falling apart.

Even bums like Kamalu are going to be depth guys in the NFL as an undrafted player.
Scott has a lot more concerns than medical. That's actually the least of his worries

Mmmmmm!
Feeling good about our team S&C,after watching Richt's former Ga players at the combine.

I do except to see different looking teams going forward.

Advertisement
Gionni Paul ran a 5.05. We knew he wasn't fast but that is bad.

However looking at the 40 times from top to bottom, times this year are very slow. This points to a slower than normal track up in Indy. I will say, regardless of a slow track or not, it is time to stop paying any attention to the rediculously fast times that most high school players are credited with.

Advertisement
Mmmmmm!
Feeling good about our team S&C,after watching Richt's former Ga players at the combine.

I do except to see different looking teams going forward.

Don't make the mistake of thinking athletic freaks = great S&C.

Advertisement
Back