2024 Colton Heinrich 3* TE from Cardinal Gibbons

Advertisement
What kind of blasphemy is this?

"Everything was telling me, for a tight end right now, I don't think there is any better of a school you can be at right now.

He should be a five star regardless where he goes imo.
He’s a good player but there’s usually only 1 or 2 Five Star TE’s in a class. He’s going to make a huge jump but I don’t foresee him leaping the current Top 5 or 6 TE’s in the class who are also getting recruited by all the big dogs.

What kind of blasphemy is this?

"Everything was telling me, for a tight end right now, I don't think there is any better of a school you can be at right now.
Hard to argue with their current room. Bowers, Delp, and Luckie are all studs after just losing Washington. Also have the #1 kid for 2025 committed if I remember correctly.

Sure, Iowa and Miami have better pro recognition at this point

Advertisement
Hard to argue with their current room. Bowers, Delp, and Luckie are all studs after just losing Washington. Also have the #1 kid for 2025 committed if I remember correctly.

This
Although I truly believe Woodiel is about to have our room even more stacked in the years to come. He is a young Hartley.

There are a bunch of other schools with better te pro recognition at this point.

But ol Money Bag Hartley is about to have 2 in there by next year.

Almost all of last te starters have been drafted, albeit the last 2 in the 5th round....but now its up to them what they do in the pros to keep a float.

We have some talent there now should be some more draft picks with development/progression.

He’s a good player but there’s usually only 1 or 2 Five Star TE’s in a class. He’s going to make a huge jump but I don’t foresee him leaping the current Top 5 or 6 TE’s in the class who are also getting recruited by all the big dogs.
He's the best on film I have seen this cycle. His game translates to cfb if I ever saw it. Unless I'm over hyping him the kid looks like a future AA TE.

He's the best on film I have seen this cycle. His game translates to cfb if I ever saw it. Unless I'm over hyping him the kid looks like a future AA TE.
Could be, I just don’t foresee him jumping everyone in the class. That doesn’t mean he won’t end up being the best one in his class when all said and done. Brock Bowers was the 3rd rank TE in his class and he’s been the best in college his entire time regardless of class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back