2024 Colton Heinrich 3* TE from Cardinal Gibbons

Advertisement
Looks legit as a #2 TE in the 2024 class. He shows Mallory type potential to me but I would also continue recruiting other young men to round out the class at the TE position

How does he compare to Benjamin Blackburn over at Columbus?

Blackburn is at least 6'4. His recruitment has been building steam picking up offers from the usual G5 programs (Liberty, Coastal Carolina, App St., etc) as well as Boston College, Illinois, and Pitt.

Advertisement
Watching his film I was in love with the receiving aspect of his game , but while watching in the back of my mind I was saying “ I wish he had some run blocking film”, well I got my wish the entire second half of his film.

Not only is he a willing blocker he searches out the contact and finishes. He eviscerated the de on a wham block on the goal line. He mauled guys inline but was great on blocks when flexed out on db’s, needing to block in space.

As a receiver I was even more impressed, this is the prototype Mario / Miami Te. Big , physical , runs well , blocks well , plays with violence while having soft *** hands. Everything is caught with the hands and he high points it well. Polished receiver that finds spots in zone coverage.

Tbh this is some of my favorite te film I’ve seen in a good minute. A HS te that’s a complete player. His blocking and receiving gave me Bubba / Shockey vibes lol. A nice change from all the finesse one dimensional guys I see these days.

Advertisement
Tbh this is some of my favorite te film I’ve seen in a good minute. A HS te that’s a complete player. His blocking and receiving gave me Bubba / Shockey vibes lol. A nice change from all the finesse one dimensional guys I see these days.

Ya I agree...I've liked this kid since day one. Hope we land him.

Watching his film I was in love with the receiving aspect of his game , but while watching in the back of my mind I was saying “ I wish he had some run blocking film”, well I got my wish the entire second half of his film.

Not only is he a willing blocker he searches out the contact and finishes. He eviscerated the de on a wham block on the goal line. He mauled guys inline but was great on blocks when flexed out on db’s, needing to block in space.

As a receiver I was even more impressed, this is the prototype Mario / Miami Te. Big , physical , runs well , blocks well , plays with violence while having soft *** hands. Everything is caught with the hands and he high points it well. Polished receiver that finds spots in zone coverage.

Sounds like he’ll be a priority lol

Advertisement

I just needed to see one play and saw why he got the UM and bama offer. He Just looks different

Is this guy gonna be out top priority at TE? I liked the KingJospeh Edwards kid but some project him as an EDGE and he seems to be all $EC as of now.

Advertisement
He looks like someone u would see at bama over the years. He just has that movement and look
Yeah I was gonna say he looks like the kind of kid ND finds from some small midwestern town, they RS him then the next year he blows up for 60 catches 1100 yards and 8 TD’s and everyone is left scratching their heads like where did this kid come from ? Luckily this one’s not far away, just a quick drive on the turnpike for Mario & Field.

He might be physically maxed out weight/size wise.

He’s got really narrow shoulders for someone that tall.

Yeah I was gonna say he looks like the kind of kid ND finds from some small midwestern town, they RS him then the next year he blows up for 60 catches 1100 yards and 8 TD’s and everyone is left scratching their heads like where did this kid come from ? Luckily this one’s not far away, just a quick drive on the turnpike for Mario & Field.
They got to get him. How is it looking for us anyone know?

Advertisement
Back