2024 Colton Heinrich 3* TE from Cardinal Gibbons

Advertisement
Visit update

“They like how versatile I am. How I’m able to be dominant run blocker either attached to the line or as an H-back and be a mismatch spread out as a receiver. Just my strength within my explosiveness and everything,” Heinrich said.

“It was a great experience. It was really my first time being on campus at Miami and getting to see everything blew me away. I never expected anything like this out of Miami, but it was a great experience,” Heinrich said.

“One thing that stood out to me was the tempo of everything. They don’t waste time at all. They said there was no water breaks and they’re getting water on the side and everything is being hydrated. It’s a really great experience.”

“They’re definitely on the rise - on the up and up. This signing class they had in 2023 was amazing. They had some great dudes and it’s exciting to see what it holds in the future,” Heinrich said.

Before leaving on Thursday, Heinrich and his mother and father met with Mario Cristobal.

“He basically told me if you come here you will be family,” Heinrich said. “He’s a down to earth guy, easy to talk to. He’s a players coach and he’s really cool to talk to.”

“I had a great time up there in Tuscaloosa and Oxford. What really stood out about Alabama was their facilities and all the equipment they have to help your body and the food and everything. One thing that stood out about Ole Miss is that all of their facilities are going to be redone. Everything is going to be brand new in there.”

Spring will be busy for the tight end, who says he will see 17 schools over the next few months. LSU and Tulane will host this weekend while up in New Orleans for a 7-on-7 tournament. But there’s two SEC programs stand out when it comes to trips he has highlighted on the calendar.

“I’m going up to Georgia and Auburn next weekend and I’m excited for those two.”

some quotes & snippets from it.

“They like how versatile I am. How I’m able to be dominant run blocker either attached to the line or as an H-back and be a mismatch spread out as a receiver. Just my strength within my explosiveness and everything,” Heinrich said.

“It was a great experience. It was really my first time being on campus at Miami and getting to see everything blew me away. I never expected anything like this out of Miami, but it was a great experience,” Heinrich said.

“One thing that stood out to me was the tempo of everything. They don’t waste time at all. They said there was no water breaks and they’re getting water on the side and everything is being hydrated. It’s a really great experience.”

“They’re definitely on the rise - on the up and up. This signing class they had in 2023 was amazing. They had some great dudes and it’s exciting to see what it holds in the future,” Heinrich said.

Before leaving on Thursday, Heinrich and his mother and father met with Mario Cristobal.

“He basically told me if you come here you will be family,” Heinrich said. “He’s a down to earth guy, easy to talk to. He’s a players coach and he’s really cool to talk to.”

“I had a great time up there in Tuscaloosa and Oxford. What really stood out about Alabama was their facilities and all the equipment they have to help your body and the food and everything. One thing that stood out about Ole Miss is that all of their facilities are going to be redone. Everything is going to be brand new in there.”

Spring will be busy for the tight end, who says he will see 17 schools over the next few months. LSU and Tulane will host this weekend while up in New Orleans for a 7-on-7 tournament. But there’s two SEC programs stand out when it comes to trips he has highlighted on the calendar.

“I’m going up to Georgia and Auburn next weekend and I’m excited for those two.”

some quotes & snippets from it.
I think we’re in a pretty good spot but it sounds like this will be a long, tough battle to win this kids services. Should be worth it though as he’s the rare day 1 do it all TE.

Advertisement
Could he possibly end up as one of those who is a “miss” down the road (depending on who we get)? Would be nice to have him in the class but the staff seems to be after bigger fish. Can’t blame em

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now he’s the 30th TE in the country, number 629 overall and 93rd best player in FL according to composite. This should be fun

Watch the insane bump here gets. He would've been a nice get ...we'll be fine but one tight end having a great year at Georgia means nothing to me right now. We'll run our own race and let the guys who want to be program changers commit here

He seemed to not really give us a listen so there's that
He did.

But his recruitment was plotted out the right way they made laot of visits..looked at nil..and who gets to the pros etc.

I spoke with him n his fam earlier in the spring. Knew they were locking in before summer and where they stood..knew the sec schools would be a factor.

Not worried about the te spot though.

Advertisement
Back