Colorado OC Sean Lewis

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Future stud. Offense is a day and night difference from last year. If Mario hired this guy last year we probably win 9 games even with how bad the roster was.

That being said Deion better have a contingency plan. He’s gonna get poached.

Advertisement
Thought for sure he was gonna bolt CU to Notre Dame when Ludwig wasn’t hired but I think Freeman was looking for something else.

1693678711532.gif

Advertisement
TCU isn't a program that reloads, they rebuild. You can see that they lost a legit amount of talent from last year. CU is giving them all they can handle, but TCU is also shooting themselves in the foot. Two turnovers deep in CU territory and a missed FG. That's at minimum 9 points off the board, if not more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UM got 500 yards but it's the way it looked and who they did against...who looks better? Van Dyke or S. Sanders....considering the comp and location....
TCU couldn't stop a nosebleed, that was true even last year. Now that's even worse, because they lost a ton of experienced talent. Would the Deion jocksniffers be saying anything if TCU wasn't shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly?

This is a typical Big XII style shootout. I will say this, it's obvious that T. Hunter is the best player on the field, BY FAR. The gap is so incredibly wide, it's comical. Wonder how that holds up once CU starts playing teams with similar talent, teams like USC, where maybe someone can at least run with the guy.

TCU couldn't stop a nosebleed, that was true even last year. Now that's even worse, because they lost a ton of experienced talent. Would the Deion jocksniffers be saying anything if TCU wasn't shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly?

This is a typical Big XII style shootout. I will say this, it's obvious that T. Hunter is the best player on the field, BY FAR. The gap is so incredibly wide, it's comical. Wonder how that holds up once CU starts playing teams with similar talent, teams like USC, where maybe someone can at least run with the guy.
I don’t think he will keep up this pace playing both ways the entire season, but Hunter is freaking elite. I haven’t seen too many players like him.

Advertisement
Back