Colorado collapse

Holy **** Deion failed so hard in recruiting… class ranking #98 and the 5 star OT they got to commit didn’t sign. They only signed 5 kids 🤯
What are you talking about? He recruits at a top 100 level in AMERICA. The average recruit is rated extremely high. The amount of clicks they get on Instagram is out of this world.

Dan Lannings pregame speech was seen as an insult but Colorado took it as recognition of their goals.

Advertisement
Holy **** Deion failed so hard in recruiting… class ranking #98 and the 5 star OT they got to commit didn’t sign. They only signed 5 kids 🤯
Prime apparently has taken side hustle as basketball coach. So, tune in Sunday night to 60 Minutes for Part 3 of the Coach Prime interview.

It's amazing how everyone popped one against their TCU season opening win. Quickly got humbled after Oregon bent them over.
Was flipping through shows on Amazon with the misses a couple days ago and they had a "coach prime" show on there. She said "Isn't Colorado trash at football!?"

Yes, that's correct.

Advertisement
Recruiting this way and only signing 5 hs tells me he’ll be out of there soon. He’ll see how bad he’s gonna fail and bail before that happens. Imagine the disaster the next coach will have on his hands

Seems to me he will be leaving with his sons and Hunter cause he sucks at coaching,Sucks at recruiting , and sucks at being a human being.._

Recruiting this way and only signing 5 hs tells me he’ll be out of there soon. He’ll see how bad he’s gonna fail and bail before that happens. Imagine the disaster the next coach will have on his hands
Yeah easy to see he’s out the same time his kid is.

Advertisement
Each school can only offer 25 scholarships, beginning in the 2025 class.

They're going to have challenges.

Advertisement

Right when he tries to get out. He is going to barely improve that place only to make it wayyyy worse.

I mean I’m shocked. He has such a track record of caring about others…

Its premature, because it's only early signing day and stuff can change. Also, you didn't mention how he addressed his team weaknesses in the transfer portal.

In this current era of college football, high school recruiting is considered half in acquiring talent. Therefore, you'll need to factor in the transfer portal to get the full picture.

In Deion current situation, he needs players that can contribute immediately. And, the transfer portal is his best option.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I heard somewhere that they may have to make it permanent in the portal era. Not sure if it's just a talking head or there's some intent. The logic is that with a hard cap, you run into issues when your portal exits begin to far exceed the incoming numbers.

He's going all in on this next season and is out of there. Only logical explanation. You cannot build long term success in the portal. You use portal to plug gaps, not build a culture. Question is what does he have his eyes on.

Advertisement
Back