Colorado collapse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because the biggest gap between FCS teams and FBS teams is the linemen quality. There's plenty of FCS skill players who can play at FBS level but there's very few linemen who can. Colorado wasn't exactly loaded on the lines before Deion got there and none of the guys he brought with him are any good.
So is he a bad evaluator of talent or is his staff poor at coaching. It can only be one of these two it can also be both

What Deion did in Jackson State..if he were to have tried to replicate it at this level would have been to get the top defensive line and offensive line players from Georgia, Texas, Miami, A&M, and Alabama to transfering to Colorado. It wasn’t about superior schemes..it was put talent into everyone. And he can’t do that at Colorado.
Why can't he get talent there. The atmosphere is popping. They have all the media coverage. It seems like a 17 years dream. Now if you say they don't want to come because of location I would say what about Ohio state or Michigan it's cold as **** in those places.

Advertisement
So is he a bad evaluator of talent or is his staff poor at coaching. It can only be one of these two it can also be both
Could be both, could be neither. He didn’t have good linemen at JSU to bring to Colorado. That’s why they suck on both lines.

Could be both, could be neither. He didn’t have good linemen at JSU to bring to Colorado. That’s why they suck on both lines.
I think it's both. He is suppose to watch tape on the guys they bring in so he fell they were good enough to win with but that isn't the case. I'm tired of people saying it's an improvement from last year's team no it's a totally different team and when you have that kind of media circus and coach you are expected to win at least win 6 or 7 games.

Advertisement
1700682087762.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back