Colorado (6-2) vs #15 Miami (7-1)

Advertisement
I think I may be done with this team for a while, I can take losing money, I can take losing games, but the amount of “I dont give a F*ck“ on this team is through the roof. There is almost nothing on this team that works other than the 3. They dribble terribly, they’re selfish and have barely any assists, no one gives any effort in rebounding, the second things arent going their way they clam up. They pile on with stupid a$* penalties and hero ball with no true hero on this team. We cant defend anyone to save our lives and we cant get easy points to help us get out of a funk. 3’s and free throws is all this team has.

Advertisement
I think I may be done with this team for a while, I can take losing money, I can take losing games, but the amount of “I dont give a F*ck“ on this team is through the roof. There is almost nothing on this team that works other than the 3. They dribble terribly, they’re selfish and have barely any assists, no one gives any effort in rebounding, the second things arent going their way they clam up. They pile on with stupid a$* penalties and hero ball with no true hero on this team. We cant defend anyone to save our lives and we cant get easy points to help us get out of a funk. 3’s and free throws is all this team has.
Ok don’t watch them for a while then. No one here gives a **** what you do.

Drank up all preseason hype.... this team has zero chemistry or leadership

Wishful thinking.

This team doesn't need to just focus more. This team needs dramatic changes.
I just texted Inday this. We need to move George into the lineup because he’s the one guy that can distribute the bal. His length would be nice too.4 would be a nice energy guy off the bench and that’s his natural role. The lineup lacks athletic ability and size which is bad. In a perfect world Omier is a four.

Advertisement
What’s really concerning is there seems to be a general complacency around the program that took hold the minute the UConn game ended.

It was clear our two biggest deficiencies were size and depth and neither were addressed in the portal
THIS. U go elite 8 then final 4 and all u can muster up is one transfer who isn’t even big enough to address your weaknesses. Omeir at the 5 should be A option not THE ONLY option

Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously we're recruiting at an elite level now

But Larranaga's refusal to still go after size is just baffling. He just won't do, and still isn't

You also can't give lackadaisical effort, because you now have a huge bullseye on your back coming off elite 8 and final 4.

Teams are going to give you big effort, you have to match it. We are acting like a program that doesn't know how to handle success.

Soft and lazy

Ok don’t watch them for a while then. No one here gives a **** what you do.
And I’m not here for your f*cking approval, this team is painful to watch and that‘s a fact. After this game we’ll be one of the worst teams in the country at turnovers and rebounding. That aint a winning strategy

Advertisement
Back