Colonoscopy while being water boarded

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Could not touch what I saw today. This was a matchup of two very bad teams that had a duel to see who could out suck the other. Jenna Jameson and Super head couldn’t top this suckage. Regardless here’s some takeaways.

1. Coaching

I‘ve known for years Mario can be quite the adventure on game day and today was on brand. Butch and Randy were shaking their heads at the use of timeouts. We literally threw two timeouts in the trash in consecutive possessions. Wasting one timeout wasn’t enough when he decided to punt after sending the offense out,so he did it again a little later. Between that , horrible clock management , situational management , redzone and even substitutions it’s obvious this is more than a player issue. This is one of the most undisciplined , sloppy , unprepared teams I’ve ever seen at Miami. The coaches have earned the negativity from game days. For the hundredth time this is more than players.

2. Anez Cooper

D money and myself have been talking this one up and it looks like he’s finally full go. Today he was an absolute road grader from the first snap. I looked up from my phone during the first play and I saw something I haven’t seen in forever…..a RG moving somebody while making a hole. He still needs work but we have a good with him. He’s definitely a bright spot.

3. Leonard Taylor

I’ve been begging for Mr Taylor to take the next step since the summer. He continually flashes then disappears for quarters , sometimes games. Consistency has always been the problem. Well today the corner might have been turned. It was easily his best game, from beginning to end he was causing havoc, constant disruption all day. He looked like a five star interior lineman. Hopefully this was the breaking out we’ve been waiting for.

4. Kahlil Brantley

@Gogeta we’ve been begging for this one for weeks and he finally got some real burn today. His impact on the game wasn‘t receiving but more blocking. The running game got a spark when he entered. KB might not look like your prototypical TE / H back but my guy brings it. He brings physicality and violence in the power run. The offense doesn’t have many time setters but he’s one. I’ve always felt he has an intriguing skill set. From blocking, receiving and even running with the ball. He’s just different and has t been used properly Imo. Hopefully we see more.

5. Qb 1 is, was and always was number one.

Some of us knew how important he was to this offense and how much was actually on his shoulders. Well now everyone else has the evidence too. Let’s move on with the stupid debate a few people wanted to start. It was never a thing to anybody that’s seen both play.

6.Parrish

Has turned into the heart and soul of this team. He constantly makes something out of nothing when the Ol completely whiffs on a play. I knew he’d likely get the most touches this year but he’s even better than I thought. He runs hard , physical and puts his head down on every carry. Every time I watch him I’m more impressed. Great locker room guy with amazing work ethic. As I’ve been saying “ too bad more guys in that room doesn’t have his maturity and work ethic“.

Lastly, I mentioned X possibly being back late Oct or early November when he was hurt so it wasn’t shocking to see him today. Working him back into the rotation will give the offense a boost.

I had to do some digging to find some positives lol, all though it was ugly a win is a win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
dog crap.gif

Could not touch what I saw today. This was a matchup of two very bad teams that had a duel to see who could out suck the other. Jenna Jameson and Super head couldn’t top this suckage. Regardless here’s some takeaways.

1. Coaching

I‘ve known for years Mario can be quite the adventure on game day and today was on brand. Butch and Randy were shaking their heads at the use of timeouts. We literally threw two timeouts in the trash in consecutive possessions. Wasting one timeout wasn’t enough when he decided to punt after sending the offense out,so he did it again a little later. Between that , horrible clock management , situational management , redzone and even substitutions it’s obvious this is more than a player issue. This is one of the most undisciplined , sloppy , unprepared teams I’ve ever seen at Miami. The coaches have earned the negativity from game days. For the hundredth time this is more than players.

2. Anez Cooper

D money and myself have been talking this one up and it looks like he’s finally full go. Today he was an absolute road grader from the first snap. I looked up from my phone during the first play and I saw something I haven’t seen in forever…..a RG moving somebody while making a hole. He still needs work but we have a good with him. He’s definitely a bright spot.

3. Leonard Taylor

I’ve been begging for Mr Taylor to take the next step since the summer. He continually flashes then disappears for quarters , sometimes games. Consistency has always been the problem. Well today the corner might have been turned. It was easily his best game, from beginning to end he was causing havoc, constant disruption all day. He looked like a five star interior lineman. Hopefully this was the breaking out we’ve been waiting for.

4. Kahlil Brantley

@Gogeta we’ve been begging for this one for weeks and he finally got some real burn today. His impact on the game wasn’t in the receiving game but more blocking. The running game got a spark when he entered. KB might not look like your prototypical TE / H back but my guy brings it. He brings physicality and violence in the power run. The offense doesn’t have many time setters but he’s one. I’ve always felt he has an intriguing skill set. From blocking, receiving and even running with the ball. He’s just different and has t been used properly Imo. Hopefully we see more.

Some of us knew how important he was to this offense and how much was actually on his shoulders. Well now everyone else has the evidence too. Let’s move on with the stupid debate a few people wanted to start. It was never a thing to anybody that’s seen both play.

Lastly, I mentioned X possibly being back late Oct or early November when he was hurt so it wasn’t shocking to see him today. Working him back into the rotation will give the offense a boost.

I had to do some digging to find some positives lol, all though it was ugly a win is a win.
I'm actually thinking about patient positioning to even perform a colonoscopy while simultaneously water boarding them...

I figured it out though....

Not pretty...

Speaking of coaching....

Gattis may go down as the absolute worst coordinator hire of all-time. Not just because of the atrocious results on the field, but the amount of money this school is paying him for those results. It's comical at this point. I'm shocked i don't see more memes on a daily basis.....likely proof that his offense has made this team so irrelevant that other fans don't even waste the time.

Advertisement

1. Coaching

2. Anez Cooper

3. Leonard Taylor

4. Kahlil Brantley

@Gogeta we’ve been begging for this one for weeks and he finally got some real burn today. His impact on the game wasn’t in the receiving game but more blocking. The running game got a spark when he entered. KB might not look like your prototypical TE / H back but my guy brings it. He brings physicality and violence in the power run. The offense doesn’t have many time setters but he’s one. I’ve always felt he has an intriguing skill set. From blocking, receiving and even running with the ball. He’s just different and has t been used properly Imo. Hopefully we see more.

His effort stood out to me. Garcia should have rewarded KB with a TD pass at the end; It would've been a nice moment for him and his family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbh I‘m numb regardless. At least my **** is from the colonoscopy.

Honestly though, Garcia has a lot to learn when he is throwing downfield. I’m just not seeing it with him as of yet.

You can call a different and better game than Gattis did today, he sucks, but with Garcia at quarterback, you still have to call a conservative game and hope it works. A better OC would would get more out of him, but he is still a liability with the turnovers and throwing into coverage.

Let’s hope that Van Dyke is back this week, but I saw him get injured in person and watched with binoculars when he was on the ground, which for was for quite a bit of time, and even though they’re not saying what it is, I’m guessing it’s a separated shoulder and you’re talking being out three or four weeks, usually. Let’s see what happens.

1. Coaching

2. Anez Cooper

3. Leonard Taylor

4. Kahlil Brantley

Going forward, is there any possibility we have a different offensive philosophy next season? Does the AD, Zo, any boosters have any say or are we just going to be replacing the players and OC with the same bull****? I mean, Mario HAS to be selling these WR recruits something. Cant imagine its "come start in this ****** system"

Advertisement
Back