Colonoscopy while being water boarded

)....he said the player turned around and said "Fu.. you" while looking him straight in the eye....needless to say it was the topic in the breeze way of where our team and players are right now......we need total readjustment up and down the line.
Consensus......join the wait period for Mario's guys to come on board ..........and the portal will be loaded after Mario is done in his evaluations.
Bruh this got me cryin😭😭😭these jits nowadays man

Advertisement
@PIPO Are you still doing the Showdowns?
Not touching it

2F6D0D90-D225-44DA-9C90-F1F36B90D7E3.gif

correct do you really think a guy like Innis will flip from OSU ??. look what a top notch OC like Dillingham at Oregon has done with Bo Nix ? from Auburn bust to pac 12 POY ? CMC needs to wake up and hire an OC and let him manage clock and stay hands off offensively....... recruit and work on cullture
Top notch OC like Dillingham??? Lmao. Dude is not very good.

FSU is a lot better because he’s not the OC.

you realize even NFL players dance to music. the heat players dance to music on the benches during timeouts and stoppages plenty of times. that booster needs to stick to what he does best - write checks. I swear some of you want robots out there. fwiw, yesterday had more To do with coaching than it did with kids not having their heads in the game. they tried hard and played hard for coaches who put them in poor spots and bungled the in game coaching
Your post is B/S......when MIAMI is playing Virgina and the score is 6-6, with no team even trying to get a touchdown because of horrible play....you DON'T dance......you are sucking wind to get a first down, and the QB is throwing high and into the ground...you DON'T dance.
Going into OVERTIME with a team like Virgina you don't DANCE.....you look foolish because you have done NOTHING to warrant you dancing...your team is barely hanging on and scored no touchdowns for the full game....you DON'T dance....

You look foolish, stupid, and idiotic....what the **** is there to dance about?.......

Many Cane fans after the game were commenting that this will go down as one of the weirdest wins and games they have attended.....nothing to hang our hat on...,

We win barely, but not worthy of dancing when you hang on by your fingernails, and go into double overtime....
Dancing at a game with such poor performance makes us look like idiots....because we were not playing to a standard expected of the Canes against an opponent, we should have been 48-0 ahead.

Players were not put in poor spots, they just did not show up or play to their talent level, against a 2 and 3 star rebuilding team...

Your post is B/S......when MIAMI is playing Virgina and the score is 6-6, with no team even trying to get a touchdown because of horrible play....you DON'T dance......you are sucking wind to get a first down, and the QB is throwing high and into the ground...you DON'T dance.
Going into OVERTIME with a team like Virgina you don't DANCE.....you look foolish because you have done NOTHING to warrant you dancing...your team is barely hanging on and scored no touchdowns for the full game....you DON'T dance....

You look foolish, stupid, and idiotic....what the **** is there to dance about?.......

Many Cane fans after the game were commenting that this will go down as one of the weirdest wins and games they have attended.....nothing to hang our hat on...,

We win barely, but not worthy of dancing when you hang on by your fingernails, and go into double overtime....
Dancing at a game with such poor performance makes us look like idiots....because we were not playing to a standard expected of the Canes against an opponent, we should have been 48-0 ahead.

Players were not put in poor spots, they just did not show up or play to their talent level, against a 2 and 3 star rebuilding team...
I know the practices are very strict versus the way they were. I believe there’s a reason for that. He’s replacing the cool mom that let the kids run wild and have fun. He‘s came in dictator style to show how dramatic this change will be and things are different. Culture shock. Eventually I believe he’ll back off some but now he’s finding out who’s built for this and who isn’t.

Advertisement
I know the practices are very strict versus the way they were. I believe there’s a reason for that. He’s replacing the cool mom that let the kids run wild and have fun. He‘s came in dictator style to show how dramatic this change will be and things are different. Culture shock. Eventually I believe he’ll back off some but now he’s finding out who’s built for this and who isn’t.
Cribby:
Totally agree. Mario will back off when his guys are on the field showing him and giving him a reason to do so. These Country Club players should be JAGS, but when the depth gets here adios and portal time awaits a **** of a lot of dancers, who know how to dance, but have no idea of how to win..

you think it was 6-6 bc guys were dancing to the in game music? lol. got it. carry on if you think thats why we couldn't score a td.

I agree that there was nothing to dance about.

But perhaps you could keep up that same energy when it comes to the horrific offensive scheming and play calling, which frankly is extremely offensive to us fans.

If Zo was upset, he should start with being upset at Mario for hiring Gattis and running this **** offense.

Advertisement
I agree that there was nothing to dance about.

But perhaps you could keep up that same energy when it comes to the horrific offensive scheming and play calling, which frankly is extremely offensive to us fans.

If Zo was upset, he should start with being upset at Mario for hiring Gattis and running this **** offense.
maybe Mario shouldn't be smiling post game when he burns two timeouts on punts lol. oh wait no emotion whatsoever bc football is the most serious thing on earth

Could not touch what I saw today. This was a matchup of two very bad teams that had a duel to see who could out suck the other. Jenna Jameson and Super head couldn’t top this suckage. Regardless here’s some takeaways.

1. Coaching

I‘ve known for years Mario can be quite the adventure on game day and today was on brand. Butch and Randy were shaking their heads at the use of timeouts. We literally threw two timeouts in the trash in consecutive possessions. Wasting one timeout wasn’t enough when he decided to punt after sending the offense out,so he did it again a little later. Between that , horrible clock management , situational management , redzone and even substitutions it’s obvious this is more than a player issue. This is one of the most undisciplined , sloppy , unprepared teams I’ve ever seen at Miami. The coaches have earned the negativity from game days. For the hundredth time this is more than players.

2. Anez Cooper

D money and myself have been talking this one up and it looks like he’s finally full go. Today he was an absolute road grader from the first snap. I looked up from my phone during the first play and I saw something I haven’t seen in forever…..a RG moving somebody while making a hole. He still needs work but we have a good with him. He’s definitely a bright spot.

3. Leonard Taylor

I’ve been begging for Mr Taylor to take the next step since the summer. He continually flashes then disappears for quarters , sometimes games. Consistency has always been the problem. Well today the corner might have been turned. It was easily his best game, from beginning to end he was causing havoc, constant disruption all day. He looked like a five star interior lineman. Hopefully this was the breaking out we’ve been waiting for.

4. Kahlil Brantley

@Gogeta we’ve been begging for this one for weeks and he finally got some real burn today. His impact on the game wasn‘t receiving but more blocking. The running game got a spark when he entered. KB might not look like your prototypical TE / H back but my guy brings it. He brings physicality and violence in the power run. The offense doesn’t have many time setters but he’s one. I’ve always felt he has an intriguing skill set. From blocking, receiving and even running with the ball. He’s just different and has t been used properly Imo. Hopefully we see more.

5. Qb 1 is, was and always was number one.

Some of us knew how important he was to this offense and how much was actually on his shoulders. Well now everyone else has the evidence too. Let’s move on with the stupid debate a few people wanted to start. It was never a thing to anybody that’s seen both play.

6.Parrish

Has turned into the heart and soul of this team. He constantly makes something out of nothing when the Ol completely whiffs on a play. I knew he’d likely get the most touches this year but he’s even better than I thought. He runs hard , physical and puts his head down on every carry. Every time I watch him I’m more impressed. Great locker room guy with amazing work ethic. As I’ve been saying “ too bad more guys in that room doesn’t have his maturity and work ethic“.

Lastly, I mentioned X possibly being back late Oct or early November when he was hurt so it wasn’t shocking to see him today. Working him back into the rotation will give the offense a boost.

I had to do some digging to find some positives lol, all though it was ugly a win is a win.
The d-line subs make it hard for guys to make a play. It’s a HUGE PROBLEM! Guys will be sitting for a LONG time and get asked to go in and make a play. At that point you’re cold. You need to have your starters and guys that come in for a breather every now and then. **** all that subbing guys out! **** keeping guys fresh! If your guys are not in shape to play 50-60 snaps it’s on you for not getting them in shape! You need your 4 guys and 1-2 that can play multiple spots to give breathers off guys get hurt or ask to come out or are gasping for air. Same at LB. Get your starters and 1-2 that can play both spots. There’s a big drop off when backups come in.

Every school teacher knows the drill.. You start the school year off strict and having all the kids thinking you're a hard ***. Then you can ease off, specifically with the kids you know you can trust.

You can't go the other way and decide to become strict later after being their friends first.

Advertisement
Top notch OC like Dillingham??? Lmao. Dude is not very good.

FSU is a lot better because he’s not the OC.
Oregon has top 3 offense in country, 525 yards per game and averages 42+ points a game. B.Nix was a bust at Auburn has thrown for 20 TD's ...... have to say Dillingham looks pretty good to me vs. ground & pound gang that struggles to score 17-20 points a game

Oregon has top 3 offense in country, 525 yards per game and averages 42+ points a game. B.Nix was a bust at Auburn has thrown for 20 TD's ...... have to say Dillingham looks pretty good to me vs. ground & pound gang that struggles to score 17-20 points a game
Can’t argue with what Oregon has done or Nix but that guy was a joke for OC. Obviously, not as big of a joke as our guy currently.

Every school teacher knows the drill.. You start the school year off strict and having all the kids thinking you're a hard ***. Then you can ease off, specifically with the kids you know you can trust.

You can't go the other way and decide to become strict later after being their friends first.
I felt some of Mario's comments today may indicate he's cutting some more slack.... Especially when he talked about the team and how they are really working hard, etc.

Advertisement
Can’t argue with what Oregon has done or Nix but that guy was a joke for OC. Obviously, not as big of a joke as our guy currently.
think a lot of success and failure with OC's and DC's comes with how much leeway or rope the HC gives the OC/DC.
Saban thats his D all the way... barely know the guy Pete Golding but gets all the blame. maybe Dillingham did not get enough leeway from Norvel ? maybe Gattis was the OC but Harbaugh was calling the shots...... just a thought
i am as frustrated as you are with the O's performance this year

Advertisement
Back