Colonoscopy while being water boarded

honestly, if you dont like the threads about the game, why are you on the board? its a message board where people will express their opinion on what they see. what else are we gonna post about? how nice gattis looked in the Virginia sun?
He brings nothing but little snarky comments like he’s actually funny. Somebody went at me and I responded and he felt like we needed to hear his two cents.

Advertisement
I saw that lol. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen lol. Dude did the Snuka splash on the pile.

200.gif

Advertisement
Big red flag on Mario this was his first choice with that budget. Hopefully, it works out.
Was it really? There was a lot of noise that he was after Brady for a while. I don't know if there was anyone else in the mix. I remember it took a while and everyone was impatient for Mario to name coordinators.

Gattis is likely gone after the season. The biggest question is, which offensive philosophy or identity will Mario proceed moving forward?
He better realize that the type of offense Miami thrives on is very different from the type of 1996 offense he prefers. Why is this always so difficult? This isn't quantum mechanics.

Advertisement
6.Parrish

Has turned into the heart and soul of this team. He constantly makes something out of nothing when the Ol completely whiffs on a play. I knew he’d likely get the most touches this year but he’s even better than I thought. He runs hard , physical and puts his head down on every carry. Every time I watch him I’m more impressed. Great locker room guy with amazing work ethic. As I’ve been saying “ too bad more guys in that room doesn’t have his maturity and work ethic“.
I wish so bad we had a healthy DON. He would have done wonders for this run game.

Speaking of coaching....

Gattis may go down as the absolute worst coordinator hire of all-time. Not just because of the atrocious results on the field, but the amount of money this school is paying him for those results. It's comical at this point. I'm shocked i don't see more memes on a daily basis.....likely proof that his offense has made this team so irrelevant that other fans don't even waste the time.
Be honest.

Is he worse than Pat Nix. I'm leaning yes on this...

Going forward, is there any possibility we have a different offensive philosophy next season? Does the AD, Zo, any boosters have any say or are we just going to be replacing the players and OC with the same bull****? I mean, Mario HAS to be selling these WR recruits something. Cant imagine its "come start in this ****** system"
correct do you really think a guy like Innis will flip from OSU ??. look what a top notch OC like Dillingham at Oregon has done with Bo Nix ? from Auburn bust to pac 12 POY ? CMC needs to wake up and hire an OC and let him manage clock and stay hands off offensively....... recruit and work on cullture

Advertisement
Advertisement
I looked at offensive coordinators for most of the top 25+ offenses to see what position they coach on field. All of them were also QB coaches.

This is why Ponce being on staff is such a problem. Not only were potential OC candidates unable to hire their own staff, they'd have to coach a position other than QB just so Mario could have Ponce on staff. Dude just doesn't fit.

He was a bro hire. And I’m going to lose my **** if he is next in line. Now the narrative is that we should give him a shot to call plays the rest of the season as an interview… no thanks

No more bro hires

Going forward, is there any possibility we have a different offensive philosophy next season? Does the AD, Zo, any boosters have any say or are we just going to be replacing the players and OC with the same bull****? I mean, Mario HAS to be selling these WR recruits something. Cant imagine its "come start in this ****** system"
I saw Zo on Saturday at the game shaking his head and talking while going up and down the sidelines with a look of "What?"..on his face. I was 8 aisles up on the 50 yard line behind the Miami bench,...yes it was in the 60's but those guys were sweating.....

We need a total shift in our plans.

A wealthy booster was in the breezeway and we started talking after the game. He flew in for the game on his private plane.
He said one of our guys, ( and he would not name him).... started dancing to the p.a music and he shouted (get your head in the game)....he said the player turned around and said "Fu.. you" while looking him straight in the eye....needless to say it was the topic in the breeze way of where our team and players are right now......we need total readjustment up and down the line.
Consensus......join the wait period for Mario's guys to come on board ..........and the portal will be loaded after Mario is done in his evaluations.

I saw Zo on Saturday at the game shaking his head and talking while going up and down the sidelines with a look of "What?"..on his face. I was 8 aisles up on the 50 yard line behind the Miami bench,...yes it was in the 60's but those guys were sweating.....

A wealthy booster was in the breezeway and we started talking after the game. He flew in for the game on his private plane.
He said one of our guys, ( and he would not name him).... started dancing to the p.a music and he shouted (get your head in the game)....he said the player turned around and said "Fu.. you" while looking him straight in the eye....needless to say it was the topic in the breeze way of where our team and players are right now......we need total readjustment up and down the line.
Consensus......join the wait period for Mario's guys to come on board ..........and the portal will be loaded after Mario is done in his evaluations.
Thank you for the info. Have no doubt Mario will bring in the talent. But it wont mean a thing unless he decides to high the right OC and gets completely out of his way.

you realize even NFL players dance to music. the heat players dance to music on the benches during timeouts and stoppages plenty of times. that booster needs to stick to what he does best - write checks. I swear some of you want robots out there. fwiw, yesterday had more To do with coaching than it did with kids not having their heads in the game. they tried hard and played hard for coaches who put them in poor spots and bungled the in game coaching

Advertisement
Back