Colonoscopy while being water boarded

I rather go through a colonoscopy than watch our Offense.

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
DMoney has mentioned more than once that not only will the roster be turned over, but that several coaches may be out after the season. It’s all for not if Gattis isn’t one of them. That’s by far the most important decision/hire facing Mario. I don’t care how many five stars we sign or how many position coaches move on.

Very glad to see KB get some burn, with Mallory being an awful blocker and Arroyo injured why not give him a real shot at heavier reps ? He delivered as a blocker. Maybe next week vs FSpoo he'll get a couple thrown his way. He's not gonna be a superstar standout but he's the steady type who knows his assignment and does everything at least at an above average level which we need on this team very badly.

Advertisement
I'm giving props to Brown and Stanley too. Both moved the chains when needed. May have even followed 73 on a few.

Caleb Johnson needed to tackle much better today than he did. Too many whiffs for someone of his experience.

Kudos to Kinchens on two crucial PBU's. No smiles today if he doesn't get both. Glad the D tightened up near the goal line when needed. Also glad they had their own Gattis calling plays during those moments.

Fugly, fugly win today but I'll take it. Was good to see us steal one like we've had done to us over and over these last almost two decades.

UC? Lol what do you call it. All I know is that was the worst period of my life. Went from 170lbs to 120lbs. Not fun just like watching the Canes.
Nah I was just poking some fun about you getting multiple colonoscopies and liking it.

One of my buddies has UC and he lost a ton of weight as well because of it. Doesn’t sound like a good time

Garcia looked like TVD did for the first couple games. Terribly inaccurate but the offense being broke isn't his fault. I'm not sure how to square that the coaching looked better last year. The end of last years team would probably stomp this team out. I hammered manny for needing to replace coaches so quickly. I'm really not happy seeing that again.

Addae, Ponce, Gattis:
giphy.gif

Advertisement
DMoney has mentioned more than once that not only will the roster be turned over, but that several coaches may be out after the season. It’s all for not if Gattis isn’t one of them. That’s by far the most important decision/hire facing Mario. I don’t care how many five stars we sign or how many position coaches move on.
Gattis is likely gone after the season. The biggest question is, which offensive philosophy or identity will Mario proceed moving forward?

Nah I was just poking some fun about you getting multiple colonoscopies and liking it.

One of my buddies has UC and he lost a ton of weight as well because of it. Doesn’t sound like a good time
Nah I did not like it. Watching the Canes and Colonoscopies are equally terrible.

Tbh I‘m numb regardless. At least my **** is from the colonoscopy.

I enjoyed my colonoscopy more. At least then I was emptying out all the ***** and knew it would be over with after the procedure. This situation is like taking laxatives every Saturday.

Advertisement
If he leaves it’s mutual. I believe both sides are smart enough to know this is a bad match.
I have said it before, the goal for him was a one and done for him to get a HC gig somewhere.

Not sure if that plan upholds but who knows.

Advertisement
Ignoring the train wreck that is our offensive play calling, focusing on the positives, in addition to the points Cribby made, I feel Colby Young deserves a shout out. Kid keeps getting better. Love the fact Restrepo got a couple of snaps. In general, I think our WR group has begun to take more shape and is no longer abysmal. Still no one getting significant separation.

Parrish reminds me of Dallas Crawford and Damien Berry. Not the top level RB we thought we'd have in Chaney or Citizen. But he has that dog in him and won't give up. Love it. If Franklin had half of Parrish's grit he'd be leading the conference right now.

Finally seeing Avatae Williams being folded into the defense. Hope he starts putting it togehter.

Advertisement
Back