Collins now a 5 star after decommiting from Miami

lol you boys still on this conspiracy ****?

there's been plenty of recruits to commit to places like texas, usc, nd, etc. and dropped. couple years back quinton dunbar dropped after decommiting from miami and committing to uf. i don't know why ya'll worry about these ratings one way or another.

Advertisement
Ratings are for star-whores. Right f$-who? Just ask the Clown College. They reel in all kinds of 4 and five-star kids.....I mean look at ALL they have to show for it....*snickers*.

Best RB I've seen this year and the #2 prospect overall in Florida. When he was rated the #16 RB in the nation, I was sure those who were ranking players were simply on heavy drugs.

Who is #1? Thomas?

Yes.

Over the past 3 years, my top 3 recruits are Duke, Thomas and Collins (in that order). I will admit it seems I was off in my assessment of Amari Cooper. I wasn't a big fan of him as a WR and thought he'd make a fantastic Safety. Seems he's doing extremely well.

Sammy Watkins?

He's my top recruit. Sorry, I meant after his class...going forward. So, "over the past 2 years."

Cooper has to be in the mix, he was my number 1 last year.

there's been plenty of recruits to commit to places like texas, usc, nd, etc. and dropped. couple years back quinton dunbar dropped after decommiting from miami and committing to uf. i don't know why ya'll worry about these ratings one way or another.

Lots of no-name guys have committed to Miami and suddenly become 3 stars for no reason, and gained 4th stars for no reason as well. It's BS.

Lots of no-name guys have committed to Miami and suddenly become 3 stars for no reason, and gained 4th stars for no reason as well. It's BS.

Exactly just like Amari Cooper last year. No one knew his name and UM offered everyone caught a puzzy atack. When Bama got him he had 5 stars. even though the kid deserved it

Advertisement

Exactly just like Amari Cooper last year. No one knew his name and UM offered everyone caught a puzzy atack. When Bama got him he had 5 stars. even though the kid deserved it

I was thinking about guys like Cory White, Plein, and then guys like Payne and Rodgers needlessly getting a 4th star for doing absolutely nothing

I was thinking about guys like Cory White, Plein, and then guys like Payne and Rodgers needlessly getting a 4th star for doing absolutely nothing

Haha wow, I didnt follow there recruitment too much. Your probably right though, once you committ to Saban ur a boss instantly.

I just saw earlier today on twitter where they said Collins was at the basketball game sitting with Bush and couple others, including Golden.

I just saw earlier today on twitter where they said Collins was at the basketball game sitting with Bush and couple others, including Golden.

Please do the needful and see the 8 page AC thread about 5 threads below this one, then go kick rocks.

Advertisement
Best RB I've seen this year and the #2 prospect overall in Florida. When he was rated the #16 RB in the nation, I was sure those who were ranking players were simply on heavy drugs.

Who is #1? Thomas?

Yes.

Over the past 3 years, my top 3 recruits are Duke, Thomas and Collins (in that order). I will admit it seems I was off in my assessment of Amari Cooper. I wasn't a big fan of him as a WR and thought he'd make a fantastic Safety. Seems he's doing extremely well.

Those three over Sammy Watkins?

EDIT- Never mind. Just read the rest of the thread.

Have you seen Tyren Jones? Tyren Jones is basically Duke but 20 lbs heavier and a bit faster.

Advertisement

Have you seen Tyren Jones? Tyren Jones is basically Duke but 20 lbs heavier and a bit faster.

I've seen him. I think Tyren wastes more movement in some cutbacks than Duke can waste in an entire quarter of cutbacks. He's obviously talented and he'll probably do very well up there, but he reminds me more of an Ahmad Bradshaw type than a Ladanian Tomlinson type (the "pure" factor Duke brings to mind). In relation to Alex Collins...

If Alex keeps his head on straight and focuses on being dominant, I'd take him slightly over Tyren.

Advertisement
Ratings are for star-whores. Right f$-who? Just ask the Clown College. They reel in all kinds of 4 and five-star kids.....I mean look at ALL they have to show for it....*snickers*.

And KSU kicked our *** with a bunch of 2 stars.

I've seen him. I think Tyren wastes more movement in some cutbacks than Duke can waste in an entire quarter of cutbacks. He's obviously talented and he'll probably do very well up there, but he reminds me more of an Ahmad Bradshaw type than a Ladanian Tomlinson type (the "pure" factor Duke brings to mind). In relation to Alex Collins...

If Alex keeps his head on straight and focuses on being dominant, I'd take him slightly over Tyren.

Its eery how similar him and Duke are in terms of running style. I agree though re: wasted movement, and he also doesn't have Duke's stiff arm. I would take Collins over Jones as well but they are both great backs.

Advertisement
Back