Collins now a 5 star after decommiting from Miami

valid

Band
Banned
http://247sports.com/Article/Alex-Collins-and-others-highlight-the-latest-2013-Top247-104009

"Collins has been a big mover throughout the 2012 season, and that now includes being the top ranked running back in the class. The former Miami commitment has gained more than 20-pounds since his junior season, and retained the same speed, burst, acceleration and foot quickness in the hole as he did at 178-pounds. His ability to change gears, make people miss in space, and get small on contact along with his hands and ability out of the backfield make him not as explosive as any back in the class, but the best all-around back in the class. Florida State appears to be the team to beat at this point."

you don't say?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best RB I've seen this year and the #2 prospect overall in Florida. When he was rated the #16 RB in the nation, I was sure those who were ranking players were simply on heavy drugs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Usualy a kid that decommits from us always ends up outside are final class. After he announced I automatically thought FSU but for some reason I actually belive AC when he says he decommited because he is looking at other places. I think he ends up a Cane in the end and we need him bad to run the offense the way this staff wants to. A slower pace will compliment our defense and this kid is the most important recruit on the offensive side of the ball IMO.

Advertisement
Usualy a kid that decommits from us always ends up outside are final class. After he announced I automatically thought FSU but for some reason I actually belive AC when he says he decommited because he is looking at other places. I think he ends up a Cane in the end and we need him bad to run the offense the way this staff wants to. A slower pace will compliment our defense and this kid is the most important recruit on the offensive side of the ball IMO.
chill man...your Nole boys will get some good talent

Best RB I've seen this year and the #2 prospect overall in Florida. When he was rated the #16 RB in the nation, I was sure those who were ranking players were simply on heavy drugs.

Who is #1? Thomas?

Yes.

Over the past 3 years, my top 3 recruits are Duke, Thomas and Collins (in that order). I will admit it seems I was off in my assessment of Amari Cooper. I wasn't a big fan of him as a WR and thought he'd make a fantastic Safety. Seems he's doing extremely well.

Who is #1? Thomas?

Yes.

Over the past 3 years, my top 3 recruits are Duke, Thomas and Collins (in that order). I will admit it seems I was off in my assessment of Amari Cooper. I wasn't a big fan of him as a WR and thought he'd make a fantastic Safety. Seems he's doing extremely well.

Sammy Watkins?

Who is #1? Thomas?

Yes.

Sammy Watkins?

He's my top recruit. Sorry, I meant after his class...going forward. So, "over the past 2 years."

Advertisement
Back