College game day

Advertisement
Is it worth the price of admission to magic kingdom to go. It doesn’t sound like it’s a normal set to be there
Magic kingdom dollar for dollar is the worst deal ever. My kids are seven. We’ve been there a bunch of times. They literally told me this summer they don’t want to go back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What did he say

They were talking about how powerful college football is and he told this story about a woman who converted from a Cane to a Gator because her husband (who was a Gator) refused to marry her if she was a Cane. So she said she converted and then he says (which really isn't a hard thing to do right now so can't blame her).

He had some stupid story where a woman converted from a cane fan to a gator fan at her fiancée’s order. He then said it’s not hard these days to abandon ship as a cane fan. It was pretty lame. He sounded like an idiot going out of his way to throw a pebble.
He can DIAF

Advertisement
I hope Manny never does an interview on this clown *** network again. I swear they get off on Finebum and Teho ripping us and then the moment that big eared ***** comes on is when they let Playmaker leave so the ***** could take one more shot at us

I hope Manny never does an interview on this clown *** network again. I swear they get off on Finebum and Teho ripping us and then the moment that big eared ***** comes on is when they let Playmaker leave so the ***** could take one more shot at us
Actually I hope he does after bludgeoning those fokyn reptiles

Advertisement
Back