College game day

You're overcompemsating and transparent as ****. The look in your eyes if I walked up to your yappy *** would be priceless.

LOL

Flex those keyboard muscles , bltch.

That porst confirms you’re the bltch in this conversation.

The old tried and true “you'd be scared of me if you met me” gheyboi routine.

Spoiler alert: I wouldnt

Here’s a tip: don’t tell someone they’re overcompensating and then proceed to post how you’re such a bad ***. At that point you’re the one that’s overcompensating

Advertisement
LOL

Flex those keyboard muscles , bltch.

That porst confirms you’re the bltch in this conversation.

The old tried and true “you'd be scared of me if you met me” gheyboi routine.

Spoiler alert: I wouldnt

Here’s a tip: don’t tell someone they’re overcompensating and then proceed to post how you’re such a bad ***. At that point you’re the one that’s overcompensating

Still yapping? You know who you are and I don't need to prove anything. I'm confident in who I am, you clearly aren't.

The amount of hate and disrespect for this program is reaching all times highs. I ******* love it! The gators think this will over in 5 minutes.

Hopefully our boys are ready and they have something to prove.
***** head Finebaum literally said it’s no big deal for a Canes fan to switch allegiance (presumably because we have sucked for so long). I really hope these guys step up and prove everyone wrong.

Advertisement
Wish Irvin would of asked why Tebow plays baseball or how is Aaron Hernandez hangin'

We really need to smack these clowns today. Espn and their agenda is getting very old.

Win and all these clowns shut up till 2024

Advertisement
Back