College game day

Advertisement
Bear's Life Priorities are as follows:

1. Money
2. Canes

Not making an excuse for the man, but perhaps some context.

Would you rather be known as greedy or loyal?

Fallica is from Suffolk County, Long Island, on the East end going towards the Hamptons, so his attitude is not totally suprising...

People really *****ing about picks and then questioning loyalty? Some people are apparently really dumb. Us winning, it would mean it was an upset. Nothing dictates that when it's prediction time you've gotta pick your team. Some of you would pick us against Clemson. Just dumb. We all want to win, that's a no brainer.

Advertisement
People really *****ing about picks and then questioning loyalty? Some people are apparently really dumb. Us winning, it would mean it was an upset. Nothing dictates that when it's prediction time you've gotta pick your team. Some of you would pick us against Clemson. Just dumb. We all want to win, that's a no brainer.

Dumb? Looks like you agree with him and think UF is going to win.

How often does Bear get straight asked about a game in the final segment of the show? It was a unique opportunity to put his character on display, show he is more than just picking $$$ winners. He failed miserably.

So when Miami wins tonight, he will be known as a disloyal idiot that can't pick a football game...

Let's go CANES. ****, this day at times was and felt sooooo far away is now going by too fast. Hope our boys can slow it down come game time. Tired hearing about the turds last 4 games of last year. Doesn't mean squat tonight....new year, new team. JW please be the real deal. Its time

Advertisement

How often does Bear get straight asked about a game in the final segment of the show? It was a unique opportunity to put his character on display, show he is more than just picking $$$ winners. He failed miserably.

So when Miami wins tonight, he will be known as a disloyal idiot that can't pick a football game...

Yes, I think this game favors them. Yes, we can win. I expect a close game. The only thing that would surprise me would be a blowout by either team.

Loyalty not character isn't predicated on a game prediction. Beason isn't any less a former player, fan, or ambassador for this program for predicting them. Beast as a fan and alum isn't any lesser a person either.

If we played Clemson or Bama tonight, you'd probably be one of the dumb ones predicting us. UF isn't them, so we've got a shot. I don't even think they're all that good, top 10 no way. We play solid football, protect the leather, and take our shots when we can, we can win.

He gets asked that every show.

Yes, I think this game favors them. Yes, we can win. I expect a close game. The only thing that would surprise me would be a blowout by either team.

Loyalty not character isn't predicated on a game prediction. Beason isn't any less a former player, fan, or ambassador for this program for predicting them. Beast as a fan and alum isn't any lesser a person either.

If we played Clemson or Bama tonight, you'd probably be one of the dumb ones predicting us. UF isn't them, so we've got a shot. I don't even think they're all that good, top 10 no way. We play solid football, protect the leather, and take our shots when we can, we can win.

Here’s what a real canes fan (not some super cool “fair” semi-disinterested metrosexual hipster half-*** fan) would say if we were playing bammer or Clempsen:

“I know everybody on earth is picking us to lose, I know they have a much better team on paper and because of the record, but they still have to play the game, and what the **** - fūck it - I say we have a punchers chance, so **** yeah I’m picking the canes. Even though we’re not supposed to win.
We’re winning and I’m sticking to it”

If you have a normal level of testosterone that’s normally what you would say, as far as this guy that works for ESPN, I don’t give a shlt. Doesn’t bother me what he said.

Advertisement
Here’s what a real canes fan (not some super cool “fair” semi-disinterested metrosexual hipster half-*** fan) would say if we were playing bammer or Clempsen:

“I know everybody on earth is picking us to lose, I know they have a much better team on paper and because of the record, but they still have to play the game, and what the **** - fūck it - I say we have a punchers chance, so **** yeah I’m picking the canes. Even though we’re not supposed to win.
We’re winning and I’m sticking to it”

If you have a normal level of testosterone that’s normally what you would say, as far as this guy that works for ESPN, I don’t give a shlt. Doesn’t bother me what he said.

That's what someone says when they think it makes them look like a better fan. It's called false bravado or posturing. Real men say what they think, that's just lip service.

"Even though we're not supposed to win" says everything. It tells the truth and the truth is you realize we're not supposed to win thus invalidating the rest.

Anyhow, should be a good game and with just a bit of the ball bouncing out way a bit more than ours, they can do it. Neither team should be of the mindset that this game is theirs, but both should realize it's for the taking for whomever wants it more.

That's what someone says when they think it makes them look like a better fan. It's called false bravado or posturing. Real men say what they think, that's just lip service.

"Even though we're not supposed to win" says everything. It tells the truth and the truth is you realize we're not supposed to win thus invalidating the rest.

Anyhow, should be a good game and with just a bit of the ball bouncing out way a bit more than ours, they can do it. Neither team should be of the mindset that this game is theirs, but both should realize it's for the taking for whomever wants it more.

What would you know about being a real man you low T bottom bltch ***galoon

It’s not false bravado coming from me, the bravado is real, sissy boy

I forgot CIS is full of ESECPN man-crushers who take any criticism towards their chosen TV personalities like a personnel afront. I could get not giving a crap if Maria Taylor body slammed mascot Sebastian and everyone defended her...No problem. However, Bear is just a small potatotes compared to the absolute mindless devotion on here for Herbstreit; to the point of many posters believing that totally bogus cover story that OSUck fans drove him out of Columbus and to the middle of SEC country...What a farce.

Face it, all these "experts" do what the suits at ESPN tell them to do without question. ESPN is in bed with the SEC, so they parrot "The Narrative."

Hmm...Birds of a feather flock together, so maybe I am hitting a nerve on some posters own professional lives...

Advertisement
I watched last night and this morning 2013 those punks were #13 coming down here after a double digit win season and being So Golden led and unranked. Wonder who won? Us mf so please let them be ****y because we own this series and we will be ready for a fight tonight

What would you know about being a real man you low T bottom bltch ***galoon

It’s not false bravado coming from me, the bravado is real, sissy boy

You're overcompemsating and transparent as ****. The look in your eyes if I walked up to your yappy *** would be priceless.

Its like these guys do no research. All they did was show concern about our OL but th gators ol is worse. Thats why i think we crush franks. Everyone thinks our weakness is our OL.

The amount of hate and disrespect for this program is reaching all times highs. I ******* love it! The gators think this will over in 5 minutes.

Hopefully our boys are ready and they have something to prove.

Advertisement
Back