College Game day.. All of them were honest and fair about Miami including Reece.

Is McAfee bulking up or just getting fat?

Every time they do a shot of him next to Herbie it looks like the Thanksgiving dinner table and two brothers. The good son and the other son that has been in rehab 14 times and just got back from a drug & hooker bender in Atlantic City that he financed with a credit card he took out in Grandma's name.
The latter - he's always been big, but he seems to balloon up quite easily. He's a new father so I'm sure he's not working out atm.

Advertisement

Every time they do a shot of him next to Herbie it looks like the Thanksgiving dinner table and two brothers. The good son and the other son that has been in rehab 14 times and just got back from a drug & hooker bender in Atlantic City that he financed with a credit card he took out in Grandma's name.

Do you know my family?

Do you know my family?
Hahaha. Always reminds me of this. The time the cops came to my house (with lights on) looking for me when I was in high school at the EXACT moment my entire family had just sat down for Thanksgiving dinner is almost in this league if it was on video.

Anyone with a clue knows(except for Joel Klatt and a few other clowns) when Miami is rolling, the interest in CFB skyrockets. Miami has played in some of the greatest and most watched games in the last 50 years. It’s just past time to get back to that and until they do, chatter like this will go on.

Movies are better with good villains. A wrestling program is its best with an excellent heel. We need to return to our place as college football Thanos.
1693074683728.png

Advertisement

Agree on McAfee. Oink 🐷🐷 hard to watch Gameday any more as I can’t take much of his🐷 loud mouth.

This all comes down to Wins period. the national media ESPN, FOX all want the Canes back. heck every time we show some life
everyone jumps on the Miami is back bus!!!!. AS a long time fan, i realize you do not turn around a "dumpster " fire of 20+ year overnight but the pieces are in place $$$$, investment in facilities, staff including support staff for us to become a top notch program again. My opinion on when Canes will be back, is when media includes us as a team that can compete for a championship.
look forward to a positive season need to beat NC & TAMU, upset FSU, play Clemson tough and win the rest.
9+ **** yes as usual i am prone to drinking the kool aid
BTW Kurt Herbstriet should never have to buy a drink in Miami area for the rest of his life...... huge Cane fan
Herbstreit is the one of the main guys out side Miami who always supported us. Anything he says i agree with 1000%.

Hahaha. Always reminds me of this. The time the cops came to my house (with lights on) looking for me when I was in high school at the EXACT moment my entire family had just sat down for Thanksgiving dinner is almost in this league if it was on video.

Watch how you talk to me. I’ll put your head through the ******* window.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back