College Game day.. All of them were honest and fair about Miami including Reece.

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
They all want the U back...But the Canes got to show it.

They said the things we say. Even said they understood the fan base.

NIL part was a bit bs, but maybe not.

I am interested to see comments by those who just saw the segment. It's after Clemson and their 8 year success.

Advertisement
They didn't say anything controversial. College football is better when Miami is good. We all know this.

But we've stunk and its our fault.

I can imagine talking about Miami is tiring when you have to do it on TV for 20 years and we just continue to suck. We do it on here and its old at this point.

Fair assessments. Mario and Co. have to put together wins--simple as that. In the losses, they need to be competitive. We have all paid honest, hard-earned money for the fare to attend games that we have had no business even traveling and taking the field for. This program cannot have seasons like we just had. We know it, they know it; now let's go out and play like a bunch of crazy men.

Advertisement
They all want the U back...But the Canes got to show it.

They said the things we say. Even said they understood the fan base.

NIL part was a bit bs, but maybe not.

I am interested to see comments by those who just saw the segment. It's after Clemson and their 8 year success.

I have no problem with anything said except then NIL thing. Grants they did said we had other billionaires. I just thought it was unnecessary.

I kind of prefer it this way, I wish we stayed out of the media and moved in silence. Shut the **** up and go out collect the crowns of proclaimed kings. Show up at the end like "now what?"

This all comes down to Wins period. the national media ESPN, FOX all want the Canes back. heck every time we show some life
everyone jumps on the Miami is back bus!!!!. AS a long time fan, i realize you do not turn around a "dumpster " fire of 20+ year overnight but the pieces are in place $$$$, investment in facilities, staff including support staff for us to become a top notch program again. My opinion on when Canes will be back, is when media includes us as a team that can compete for a championship.
look forward to a positive season need to beat NC & TAMU, upset FSU, play Clemson tough and win the rest.
9+ **** yes as usual i am prone to drinking the kool aid
BTW Kurt Herbstriet should never have to buy a drink in Miami area for the rest of his life...... huge Cane fan

Advertisement
Movies are better with good villains. A wrestling program is its best with an excellent heel. We need to return to our place as college football Thanos.
Agree hundred percent. I’m just not sure how you would do that today. All the antics that made Miami the bad boys of the 80s are almost cliché. Everyone celebrates, except for taking helmets off, which is a 15 yard penalty. Mario would never accept that. I’m afraid those days are over.

We need to start winning, then win big, then go on a long run like Alabama or like Georgia has right now.

Agree hundred percent. I’m just not sure how you would do that today. All the antics that made Miami the bad boys of the 80s are almost cliché. Everyone celebrates, except for taking helmets off, which is a 15 yard penalty. Mario would never accept that. I’m afraid those days are over.

We need to start winning, then win big, then go on a long run like Alabama or like Georgia has right now.
We don’t have to do that anymore. People hate us already; we just have to win

Is McAfee bulking up or just getting fat?

Every time they do a shot of him next to Herbie it looks like the Thanksgiving dinner table and two brothers. The good son and the other son that has been in rehab 14 times and just got back from a drug & hooker bender in Atlantic City that he financed with a credit card he took out in Grandma's name.

Advertisement
Movies are better with good villains. A wrestling program is its best with an excellent heel. We need to return to our place as college football Thanos.
In keeping with that theme, how many head coaches were we directly responsible for "deleting" in our hay day?

I had no problems with what was said.

NIL part wasnt necessary, but maybe it was a way of calling out the other donors to do more...🤷🏿‍♂️

We just want th U to be back.

Mark Richt

9-4
10-3
7-6

Hopefully the 5-7 was Mario’s low point and we start seeing some 8-4, 9-3, 10-3 seasons shortly.

Advertisement
Was kinda interesting that I think we finally broke Herbie- at least in his seemingly annual unwavering preseason optimism about our team.

Dude is finally like "I love that program.....but I'm gonna go ahead and believe it when I actually see it."

Agreed that it was all fair. Could've done with Alabaga Rece having to lead with Ruiz shtick- especially since it now might lead to McAfee getting sued (again) but can't really argue with anything that was said.

Is McAfee bulking up or just getting fat?

Every time they do a shot of him next to Herbie it looks like the Thanksgiving dinner table and two brothers. The good son and the other son that has been in rehab 14 times and just got back from a drug & hooker bender in Atlantic City that he financed with a credit card he took out in Grandma's name.
Fatty Bo Batty

We're a dormat until proven otherwise. The ways we lose are so pathetic it is embarrassing. I hope we turn it around at some point. Other than 10 weeks of 2017 we haven't been relevant in 20 ******* years.
You like to wear zipper masks don't you?

Advertisement
Back