College Football WEEK 6

Advertisement
Watching these games wishing we had a dual threat QB. Game changer when a QB can use his legs. TVD doesn’t have that threat.
You don't win in college without a guy at QB who can do that. Unless it's the early Bama years O-line

Advertisement
You don't win in college without a guy at QB who can do that. Unless it's the early Bama years O-line
I want a guy who’s a really good passer but can move the chains with enough legs to make plays in a pinch. The game will always be about being a passer first. Bryce Young types. If it’s a statue back there you’ve got to be elite from pocket.

Surprising. I thought Elliot might have been a solid hire. Needs time, for sure, but UVA is awful. Did Bronco leave the cupboard that bare?
Ditto, I also thought Bronco was a serious home-run hire, maybe we know now why he decided to step aside

I want a guy who’s a really good passer but can move the chains with enough legs to make plays in a pinch. The game will always be about being a passer first. Bryce Young types.
UTs Quinn Ewers is no mobile savant. Great passer.

Advertisement
We have learned if OSU has a QB transferring you need to break the bank to get him, we have also learned with all that talent they never keep the right guy which is beautiful.
Tate Martell

I'll also throw in if we can get out siht together our schedule is very favorable, we should be able to go 8-4 with little effort.

Venables could be in trouble early.

Advertisement
OU a showcase for how much coaching and scheme matter. Did the players and culture go to **** in one off-season after only 4 seasons in 22 years where they won less than 10 games? theyre headEd for 6-6…if that

and yes I realize they Lost their qb but even the Kansas backup is making throws in a good offense…ou is losing by 50 in a rivalry game and can’t even score

Advertisement
This TN LSU game is an infomercial for up tempo attacking offense.

Heupel basically doing whatever he wants right now to LSU and Kelly

Watching these games wishing we had a dual threat QB. Game changer when a QB can use his legs. TVD doesn’t have that threat.

I agree but TVD has an arm that makes you defend the entire field. TVD is athletic enough to make you respect his feet too. He just has terrible support (players and coaches)

Advertisement
Back