College Football WEEK 6

Advertisement
The story is that Tennessee boosters will take care of that.
It's possible that will be the case. If it works out that way UT will be good as long as is there, but if Venables continues to struggle over the next couple of years I wonder if Heupel isn't their #1 target.

Not sure if anyone saw it but Napier does some of the dumbest in game stuff ever. Mizzou got sacked with about 20 seconds and no TOs before halftime on third down. Rather than letting Mizzou run the kicking unit out he called a TO and stopped the clock.

Not sure the rationale behind it. They also called another TO before the kick and then just kneeled it to end the half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
College football replay is a disaster. Please stop reviewing every play. Give each team 2 or 3 challenges and be done with it. These games never have any flow because we are constantly stopping to review.
I agree with the idea but disagree that the games are long because of reviews.

The games are long because of TV timeouts. TD , TV timeout, extra point, TV timeout, kickoff, TV timeout, next possession is the norm and that’s what takes the most time. That whole process takes a few seconds off the game clock but is actually 10-15 minutes in real time.

Indiana >>>>>Miami
Get used to it...With the new B1G Contract, they will have resources Miami will dream about while locked into the contract UNC alum John Skipper pulled over Old ****head Swofford's eyes. Maybe Miami wins today over their beloved heels and they both cry.

Advertisement
TCU/Kansas has been fun to watch

I love Kansas' O. It's a true power spread. Lots of 12 and 22 personel. Lots of option but, when they do pass (which theyve done alot of today) their route concepts are beautiful. One TE has over 80yrs receiving already.

Advertisement
Back