College Football WEEK 6

Advertisement
Florida should carry Brady Cook off the field he was their best player today. Pick 6, pick while driving for go ahead TD, and several overthrows at the worst time.

Richardson had about 110 yards though. He was really locked in. Oh and that was through the air and running. Which included a 32 yard run and a 20 yard completion. So 2 plays for 52 yards and 60 yards the rest of the game.

I want a guy who’s a really good passer but can move the chains with enough legs to make plays in a pinch. The game will always be about being a passer first. Bryce Young types. If it’s a statue back there you’ve got to be elite from pocket.

Yes, agreed. And in 2022 you must have a guy who can do this. It’s a bonus if he’s got legit running ability, but at tye very least he has to be able to run and get yards. The days of a “Pro pocket passer” are long gone. That doesn’t exist anymore.

Florida should carry Brady Cook off the field he was their best player today. Pick 6, pick while driving for go ahead TD, and several overthrows at the worst time.

Richardson had about 110 yards though. He was really locked in. Oh and that was through the air and running. Which included a 32 yard run and a 20 yard completion. So 2 plays for 52 yards and 60 yards the rest of the game.
Next years early Heisman favorite...or so I'm told

Advertisement
Venerables will get that d right. A physical defensive guy like him
walking into L Riley defensive room was probably shocking. Talking about soft lol.

Yes, you’d think he will get it going. My only question on him is can he be a HC or a major program and be that program leader. He made the move very late in his career. Is he just a “Great D coordinator”? I guess we will see

Venerables will get that d right. A physical defensive guy like him
walking into L Riley defensive room was probably shocking. Talking about soft lol.

I heard during the game today that Brent had to challenge his defense to stop getting deflated after plays. Riley’s O covered over a lot of defense’s transgressions. There’s a reason y they were able to cake walk to the CFP a couple yrs playing in the D’No B12, but couldn’t get past the semi finals.

OU a showcase for how much coaching and scheme matter. Did the players and culture go to **** in one off-season after only 4 seasons in 22 years where they won less than 10 games? theyre headEd for 6-6…if that

and yes I realize they Lost their qb but even the Kansas backup is making throws in a good offense…ou is losing by 50 in a rivalry game and can’t even score
It’s a lot easier to scheme up stuff as an offense, a great O mind can cover up warts. Imo OU isn’t as much culture but more they lost a lot in the off season Including a top shelf qb. Then mix in a horrible / soft defense. Id be willing to bet OU has a really good D in two years. Also Venerables hiring Lebby tells me he gets it as a HC. I think he’ll be fine.

Advertisement
I heard during the game today that Brent had to challenge his defense to stop getting deflated after plays. Riley’s O covered over a lot of defense’s transgressions. There’s a reason y they were able to cake walk to the CFP a couple yrs playing in the D’No B12, but couldn’t get past the semi finals.
Yep. I believe Venerables is a better fit long term for the move to the Sec. Riley high tailed it for a reason.

Advertisement
Yep. I believe Venerables is a better fit long term for the move to the Sec. Riley high tailed it for a reason.

I respect the guys football mind….but there is something about him that scared and “***** like tendencies”. His move to USC spoke loudly in a number of ways. Even still, they guy can coach

Advertisement
Bimbo is basically paid to beat Bama it seems at this point.

TAMU looks great against them.

Advertisement
Back