College Football Top Quarterbacks 2020

Advertisement
Howell is right where he belongs. He put up equally good numbers as Lawrence while playing with less talent and as a true freshman.

Did you watch Howell play? The guy is so up and down. Against us he was awful for 54 minutes of the game, against Wake he was terrible until the last 10 minutes, against App State was responsible for 3 TO, one of which was a fumble returned for a TD, etc. His really only good games were

Yes looking at his stats it looks great but don't forget at one point Jarren was 16 TD, 3 INT on the season.

Context matters and I guarantee you he regresses this year

Advertisement
Howell isn’t as good as advertised but when I say that I don’t mean to say he isn’t a good QB. He’s just spoken of like he’s the second coming of drew brees but he’s very up and down. He’s highs are really high lows are really low. I don’t think if granted similar situations he was much better than Jarren Williams

Trey lance is my guy though. I’m going to die on that hill until the draft that he’s QB1.

Did you watch Howell play? The guy is so up and down. Against us he was awful for 54 minutes of the game, against Wake he was terrible until the last 10 minutes, against App State was responsible for 3 TO, one of which was a fumble returned for a TD, etc. His really only good games were

Yes looking at his stats it looks great but don't forget at one point Jarren was 16 TD, 3 INT on the season.

Context matters and I guarantee you he regresses this year
He was a true freshman. Of course he was up and down.

I expect him to be better this year. Players make their biggest leap from year one to year two.

Advertisement
Need this kid to hit the portal after King leaves and come to Miami lol.
He'll be draft eligible after this year, that's why he's been getting draft buzz because he's going to declare & be a 1st round draft pick.

Advertisement
Back