College Football Top Quarterbacks 2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm really not a believer in the Newman kid and don't really get the hype on him. Their Tier 3 established starters have a bunch of names that will probably lose their jobs halfway through the season like kellen mond, I would be more confident that blackmon logs more minutes than mond and others this season and he's rated as two tiers below him.

Advertisement
Let's hope so I would take#3 right now.
Honestly if he is the 5th/6th best QB next year it’ll be great. No idea how anyone has so much confidence with a proven bad OL, an awful head coach and a new OC. We were in the same place last year and Manny led us to that **** year. Let’s do something before we talk

Advertisement
The most underrated QB in college Football is Dustin Crum.

Isn't going to make too many preseason lists & probably won't make much noise at Kent St, but has spectacular arm talent & very good NFL upside.

Kid's got a 50cal for an arm.

I have no clue who Dustin Crum is, but I take your evals seriously.

The question is, how is Kent State recruiting and bringing in a QB with spectacular arm talent while Miami can’t?

(I’m not counting Da Kang, since he’s a grad transfer).

I have no clue who Dustin Crum is, but I take your evals seriously.

The question is, how is Kent State recruiting and bringing in a QB with spectacular arm talent while Miami can’t?

(I’m not counting Da Kang, since he’s a grad transfer).
The best QB's are coming from small schools nowadays, the kids who have less talent around them & have to do all the heavy lifting themselves are the ones rising & becoming top tier QB's in the league.

When you play at a powerhouse program that's loaded with talent all around at OL, RB, WR etc it can mask how good you actually are as a QB because it's much easier to have success, so the small school QB's with natural traits who have dealt with adversity & don't have it as easy actually get better reps & development while in college because they know how to make throws under duress & speed up the mental processing & scanning of the field.

There's a reason why guys like Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Carson Wentz, Jared Goff, Daniel Jones, Drew Lock etc are all promising young QB's that have had success early in their careers & are the future of league despite not playing at the traditional powerhouses.

The majority of high ranked 4/5-star QB's in HS fizzle out in college & don't have much success in the league. Deshaun Watson might be the exception to the rule at this stage in his career, but on average, most of the high ranked QB's bust.

The best QB's are coming from small schools nowadays, the kids who have less talent around them & have to do all the heavy lifting themselves are the ones rising & becoming top tier QB's in the league.

When you play at a powerhouse program that's loaded with talent all around at OL, RB, WR etc it can mask how good you actually are as a QB because it's much easier to have success, so the small school QB's with natural traits who have dealt with adversity & don't have it as easy actually get better reps & development while in college because they know how to make throws under duress & speed up the mental processing & scanning of the field.

There's a reason why guys like Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Carson Wentz, Jared Goff, Daniel Jones, Drew Lock etc are all promising young QB's that have had success early in their careers & are the future of league despite not playing at the traditional powerhouses.

The majority of high ranked 4/5-star QB's in HS fizzle out in college & don't have much success in the league. Deshaun Watson might be the exception to the rule at this stage in his career, but on average, most of the high ranked QB's bust.

Not even going to flex I didn’t know who Dustin Crum was. Or the NDSU guy. Put me on game though.

Advertisement
The most underrated QB in college Football is Dustin Crum.

Isn't going to make too many preseason lists & probably won't make much noise at Kent St, but has spectacular arm talent & very good NFL upside.

Kid's got a 50cal for an arm.
Im pretty local to Kent State. Crum is the truth. He will be a steal in the draft.

Advertisement
Back