College Football News ranks Canes class #3 w/ transfers

Advertisement

Advertisement
Actually that analysis makes a lot more sense than these recruiting prognosticators using their star rating on these players that in some cases are a few years old. I don't think Manny is quite done either.
IIRC we have 4 spots left and we look very good for Phillips and fairly decent for the chop blocker from GT.....that leaves room for the aborigine pk from New Zealand.

Actually that analysis makes a lot more sense than these recruiting prognosticators using their star rating on these players that in some cases are a few years old. I don't think Manny is quite done either.
IIRC we have 4 spots left and we look very good for Phillips and fairly decent for the chop blocker from GT.....that leaves room for the aborigine pk from New Zealand.
Wow, HF in the flesh

Aborigine?

No Greeks? Why no Greeks?

Advertisement
Decent article but they’re correct regarding the way the portal will now influence rankings moving forward. Sucks they had Bolden from Penn St when he’s from USC. Also they have the punter coming in from SFC going after Braxa’s hold as our PK but otherwise a great article.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The big advantage with transfer candidates is that we already know what they can do in college and they're hungry to prove themselves...

.. unlike prima donnas who come hyped out of high school.

Might need to be careful with using “aborigine”. I understand that various groups are sensitive to what labels are used over there. If the pk is Torres Striaght Islander or some other group, we might be setting up a portal transfer excuse for him. PC isn’t just for Americans any more. Oh crap, does using the word Americans constitute cultural appropriation now?

Advertisement
Back