"College football has changed."

Advertisement
"Al Golden was a pretty good hire and he failed miserably" Finebaum Lol

[video=youtube_share;IOuIHRQiG1k]https://youtu.be/IOuIHRQiG1k[/video]

The title of that video and its thumbnail fit perfectly, only an absolutely brain dead comatose ******* Mongoloid would ever utter that idiotic statement

Screenshot_20170416-182623.jpg
Just look at that derpy down syndrome "my mother's my sister" face

Last edited:
"We can't expect Miami to recruit with the big boys because they don't have nice lockers with flat screens."

It's time for this bull**** argument to finally die. Miami has always been a sleeping giant in recruiting. We have everything a recruit could want and the top location on Earth. Miami is the place where the best players grow up and where the rest of the players want to move once they make money.

This is what happens when you have professionals in charge.

The absolute truth. It all started with one thing. One thing that was holding us back all these years. It is now gone and we see what Miami could always do but not with this person here. That person is Donna Shalala

The one person responsible for all of this is Mark Richt. There is simply no other way to put it when you look at the facts. The fact is Frenk was set to hire THE SAME F'ING PEOPLE Shalala was after (Schiano and Mullen) until Richt became available (who the previous AD's were after whenever there was a job opening). Richt has set everything into motion. We are no longer the sleeping giant because Richt came in here and did what he needed to do with the facility upgrades and building relationships. To blame or praise anyone else for this doesn't make a lick of sense and I'm not sure why so many people believe it.

Not sure why this guy is famous. If Al Golden was such a good hire he wouldn't be coaching tight ends for the lions.

Advertisement
Been saying this chit for years. UM Football will never die! U can do whatever u want to us, but at the end of the day, we are centered in the Mecca of high school football talent. All it was gonna take is the right conditions and a spark. The firing of AG and the hiring of CMR is the right conditions. That beat down of WVU in the RAB was the spark. And this fire is gonna burn down the country before it's over with. It's a great time to be a Cane!!

"We can't expect Miami to recruit with the big boys because they don't have nice lockers with flat screens."

It's time for this bull**** argument to finally die. Miami has always been a sleeping giant in recruiting. We have everything a recruit could want and the top location on Earth. Miami is the place where the best players grow up and where the rest of the players want to move once they make money.

I hear you... but it goes higher than that... you all can point your middle **** finger at one person. That person took over in 2001... Donna Shalala. She flat out castrated the football program. Hopefully, we can now return to where we belong in the football world, competing for NATY's.

Someone needs to make of those Hitler fail videos....One where his guards tell him it's over. Kinda like coaches telling everyone that Miami is getting everyone

Advertisement
Everything setting up for the big, "we shouldn't win this game" moment to finally go our way. Soon.
The night of September 16th, 2017, we hope.

I think we lose that game but beat FSU this year.

That's kinda how I see it. The can see us putting up a **** of a fight up in Trailorhassee with possibly Nkosi at QB, but coming NG up short. Then hitting our stride and winning the rematch in the ACCCG with a much more experienced Nkosi(or whoever is under center)

Confidence, Irrational.

Advertisement
Until we decided to spend money on a real staff, it was a terrible job. We weren't paying to win. We were getting junk from the bargain bin and wondering why the wheels kept falling off. Finally, finally we ponied up the cash and started paying, and playing, with the big boys. The University itself was the reason the giant was sleeping. Three miserable hires in a row... We got it right with Richt, and it's about darn time. We should have never fallen asleep the way we did.

Can't lie.. I f-ks with Danny Kanell cuz he look like he wanted to curse him out for talking sh-t about UM and he from FSU. Danny clearly wants Miami vs FSU game to be what it was when he played in it. Won't be waiting long Danny.

Advertisement
Dammit mane...

[video=youtube;NmYsBFPSqQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmYsBFPSqQw[/video]

WORD

I hear you... but it goes higher than that... you all can point your middle **** finger at one person. That person took over in 2001... Donna Shalala. She flat out castrated the football program. Hopefully, we can now return to where we belong in the football world, competing for NATY's.

WORD, +1,000,000

D$$$ is the man. This idea that time changed an made the Miami Hurricanes irrelevant ****es me off so much, but never more than when it gets bought in to by Hurricanes faithful. If you bought that bullcrap, then just stay the **** out the way while this thing comes full circle.

It's time to rise again.

Advertisement
Back