College Football Hall of Fame

Clearly the dipsh!tes have won the day.

No more jokes about the CF-HOF or Chick Fila or snubbing Miami players and coaches.

So good to see that geniuses like Empirical and 1Luv are regulating the board for our benefit.
No regulation.

I'm just smarter and more capable than you.

And it drives you crazy.

Have fun looking in the mirror.

Advertisement
Clearly the dipsh!tes have won the day.

No more jokes about the CF-HOF or Chick Fila or snubbing Miami players and coaches.

So good to see that geniuses like Empirical and 1Luv are regulating the board for our benefit.
Keep hating...
Isn't your mantra coexist?

The attorney wants free reign and then attempts to censor. Action speaks louder than words.
Now its Time to brush up on my precedent. Im sure the cfbhof would like some type of representation fot its reimbursement..

Advertisement
Just as long as the protesters stay away from the aquarium. I've been hoping to go see the whale sharks one day.
nWmzROR.gif

white-priv-2.gif

No regulation.

I'm just smarter and more capable than you.

And it drives you crazy.

Have fun looking in the mirror.

Riiiiight.

You're the guy who claimed that nobody "young and healthy" would die from Coronavirus.

Yeah, you lost all your "smarter and more capable" credibility months ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playground humor only works on little kids...
Come back with man stuff and I'll keep chin checking you...

Playground humor? You don't understand references, you didn't understand Dan's reference to Community.

Keep being triggered by everything. It's YOUR schtick.

Advertisement
Riiiiight.

You're the guy who claimed that nobody "young and healthy" would die from Coronavirus.

Yeah, you lost all your "smarter and more capable" credibility months ago.

All deaths are tragic.

And for the document of record, no statistically appreciable number of ANYONE healthy under what, 45, has succumbed to COVID 19.

You never tire of being proven wrong.

Consistency. I love it.

Advertisement
Back