2025 Colin Hurley, QB Trinity Christian HS

He seemed to have a great relationship with Rhett Lashlee. I don't recall hearing his name mentioned anywhere for a while.... Not even for a game visit.
I wonder if Gattis or Ponce was recruiting him much.....

Advertisement
Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
He doesn't seem like that kind of kid.who knows

What does L$U’s QB room for 2024 look like?

Brown, Rashada, and Williams on tap for next season and beyond.

Advertisement
Well, they only have signed 1 QB in the last several recruiting classes so yeah, there's a big need there and I'm sure they sold Hurley on enrolling a year early.
That’s what I thought. Hurley can walk into L$U in 2024 and possibly or likely start as a true FR.

Unlikely at Miami. If Rashada is the baller he is hyped to be he’s the starter 2024-2025, if not 2023 (maybe). Depending on how Jacurri develops.

We didn’t ‘blow it’, the timing wasn’t right.

Advertisement
On today's Flo Motion, Flo says there are rumors swirling around Colin Hurley's recruitment. He says we should be monitoring this recruitment. Apparently, its not as dead as this thread would make it seem.

He said he couldn't comment about the rumors other than to just monitor the situation.

Anyone hear rumblings?

Last edited:
Are there rumors floating around regarding this recruitment? On today's Flo Motion, he says we should be monitoring this recruitment. Apparently, its not as dead as this thread would make it seem.

He said he couldn't comment about the rumors other than to just monitor the situation.
The rumor is from Miami Rivals site. Frank Tucker said the QB Coach Sloan is the only 1 on LSU staff sold on Hurley, rest of the staff not so much. Said Dawson has been in touch. Wouldn’t expect nothing eminent to come from it

Advertisement
Is his 247 page still accurate (i.e. 6')? Here's where reclassification isn't helping him cause his outlook at say 6'3" or even 6'2" is much different than at 6'0.

Father is from Miami, grew up a Canes fan, visited numerous times. Constantly was on Canes recruiting shows and a huge fan favorite. If there was ever a prototype flip candidate, this would be it (assuming L$U is in fact looking around for alternatives).

Advertisement
Father is from Miami, grew up a Canes fan, visited numerous times. Constantly was on Canes recruiting shows and a huge fan favorite. If there was ever a prototype flip candidate, this would be it (assuming L$U is in fact looking around for alternatives).
I always thought his LSU commitment was weird considering how much he was talking up Miami. And he seemed pretty genuine about it.

Not sold? Lol. Bad take on their part. He’s the kinda QB that turns a program around like Taj Boyd or RG3. If they aren’t sold on him we will DEFINITELY take him. Make him priority #1!!

@Stevo365 on tonight's 3 Live Canes

Really shouldn't be talking about this situation right now. L$U is definitely shopping around for a 2nd QB. Doesn't know why. However, he's waiting until this rumor has legs to it (i.e. he visits Miami), to comment further or get really interested.
He also mentioned that @Geo305 a while back said watch Miami and UF in this recruitment. May not be over.

Advertisement
Back