Colin Cowherd on Kaaya

252cane

All-ACC
Watched him for a few minutes and he said he thinks miami made the right decision.

He said he saw kaaya play before he had any offers and said he thought that he would be a stud in college.

Advertisement
I dont think ppl really realize what this means for us as a team.

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Colin is always there with the "'Ive said it all along..." He prolly had no idea who Kaaya was until yesterday.

I wouldnt put too much into what cowherd says. He changes his tune all the time. But, it is good that his name was mentioned on a national show. This can only help recruiting. The message is that if you come in, do the right things then you will play if you are good enough

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

well played sir

Advertisement
Thanx for the jinx OP..

This is the same guy who said a adamantly stated a few years ago over and over that Notre Dame would never compete for a championship, and the same year they played for the title

Jesus Christ

After all his tasteless ignorant comments on Sean Taylor, he can DIAF for all I care.

Douchebag.

Advertisement

dammit mane....

Agreed that if he tanks again this year that AG needs to let his buddy gtfo as fast as possible but even the players have said they're finally buying into his defensive scheme. He had success at Temple it's just about the coaches and players being on the same page. Also if we keep a good tempo on offense and control the clock we will be fine. Last year all I saw were 3 and outs as well as 1 play touchdown strikes...defense was always on the field. This year though we have the depth on defense finally.

Advertisement
Thanx for the jinx OP..

This is the same guy who said a adamantly stated a few years ago over and over that Notre Dame would never compete for a championship, and the same year they played for the title

Jesus Christ

In fairness, that was no competition. They got there **** shoved in on national tv for all the world to see

Well I mean..he wasnt necessarily wrong..DID they compete that day?
But joking aside, i dont give a **** what cowherd says..like someone stated he probably just youtubed him yesterday haha

Thanx for the jinx OP..

Jesus Christ

Thanx for the jinx OP..

Jesus Christ

In fairness, that was no competition. They got there **** shoved in on national tv for all the world to see

Damnit, beat me to it lol

Advertisement

Agreed that if he tanks again this year that AG needs to let his buddy gtfo as fast as possible but even the players have said they're finally buying into his defensive scheme. He had success at Temple it's just about the coaches and players being on the same page. Also if we keep a good tempo on offense and control the clock we will be fine. Last year all I saw were 3 and outs as well as 1 play touchdown strikes...defense was always on the field. This year though we have the depth on defense finally.

LOL

Colin is just like any other National guy. they are right 50% of the time and wrong the other 50. There are a few things that I actually listen to Colin on...Vegas odds and California football. Dude loves USC. So if he says Kaaya is the goods and he cosigns..Sign me up too.

Ughhh, I'm going to start having that stupid f$cking post in my dreams soon it's so played out.

Advertisement
Back