Colin Cowherd on Kaaya

Advertisement
I dont think ppl really realize what this means for us as a team.

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Is this a cut and paste, I've read this before.

I dont think ppl really realize what this means for us as a team.

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Is this a cut and paste, I've read this before.

No.

Advertisement
Cowhard is a blowhard who always tries to insult his audience by acting like he knows the "inside" scoop. He has producers who follow the money, give him the info, and then he talks about it like he is the only one smart enough on the planet to understand it. The other day, after explaining for the ten millionth time why he would low crawl over 2 miles of concertina wire just to hear Pat Haden/Pete Carroll/Will Ferrell/USC Water Boy fart over a Field Phone, he talked about Notre Dame. In his long winded, see how much I know spiel, he mentioned that "Because they are Notre Dame gets all of the kids from Jesuit High Schools"

Notre Dame is the Order of the Holy Cross, not Jesuit. Using that logic, those kids would go to Boston College, which is Jesuit.

Perfect tool for ESPiN

Cowherd on Miami hurricanes: "I like Al golden, but the difference between Miami and Michigan is that they've looked good in moments. They looked good against Nebraska in spots."

"The NCAA cloud hurt recruiting"

"Thinks Brad Kaaya will be a tremendous QB."

"You have to let this year play out. If they can beat Duke at home, Cincinnati at home, and Carolina at home, Al keeps his job."

Cowherd on Miami hurricanes: "I like Al golden, but the difference between Miami and Michigan is that they've looked good in moments. They looked good against Nebraska in spots."

"You have to let this year play out. If they can beat Duke at home, Cincinnati at home, and Carolina at home, Al keeps his job."
He is right. The only thing is, I have little to no faith left for this staff. I hope they can prove me wrong and right the ship.

Advertisement
Watching our DBs play headless chicken doesn't give me much hope. A sure sign of crappy coaching. Williams the secondary coach has been stealing money.

The fact that our name is even being mentioned in ANY facet whatsoever on national radio baffled me the most. Lol. Guess it shows people still give a **** about the Canes even though we havent been consistantly relevant at any point in the last 10 years. At least Michigan has been to a BCS game in the last 5.

But with that said, I agree with some of his point. Esp with Kaaya. If anything Golden should cry, beg, and plead to keep his job because he KNOWS at some point Kaaya is going to make ANY coach look GREAT. I think he can be that good. And Golden just hopes its him!

Most people without connections to the Canes outside of Florida, really don't give two shyts about us or our past, we are just like any other team that is not close in proximity or their is some relationship to. This is what has been established over the past 10 years. When we were at the top everyone cared and hated us for being there. To be relevant you have to be on or near the top, this **** show being a joke, we should happy we are not relevant in CFB.

Advertisement
Cowherd is an idiot who flip flops his opinion on every subject through out the year

The fact that our name is even being mentioned in ANY facet whatsoever on national radio baffled me the most. Lol. Guess it shows people still give a **** about the Canes even though we havent been consistantly relevant at any point in the last 10 years. At least Michigan has been to a BCS game in the last 5.

But with that said, I agree with some of his point. Esp with Kaaya. If anything Golden should cry, beg, and plead to keep his job because he KNOWS at some point Kaaya is going to make ANY coach look GREAT. I think he can be that good. And Golden just hopes its him!

Kaaya can't help Al and his defense. In fact he will make things worse because we might score to fast.

Advertisement

Kaaya can't help Al and his defense. In fact he will make things worse because we might score to fast.

Yes, he can. Move the chains on 3rd down.

That helped a ton last week.

That helped a ton last week.

3 of 10 on 3rd down.

Your right. My bad man. We just need Kaaya to complete 80 percent of his passes. Convert 80 percent on 3rd downs and make sure every drive lasts at least 7 mins. Then maybe we can field a top 40 defense.

Advertisement
Back