Coley's offense gets ****ted on

I also said you can be a great recuiter but if you aint winning you are not getting jack

And why exactly are they NOT winning? The offense GROSSLY underachieving given the talent they've had coupled with the relatively weak schedule is the ultimate sign of a ****ty ***, underqualified coordinator.

Coley is the worst coordinator we've had since Nix...and he rivals him in that regard. Counting the days for these clowns to be gone.

Ok......ive been agreeing that hes a crap game calling coordinator, thats what my statement was about hence me asking if you read my post

Dude...are you on drugs? I took exception with you calling Coley A GREAT RECRUITER. He's nowhere near a "GREAT RECRUITER". He's an above average recruiter who happens to be geographically situated in the most fertile recruiting territory in America.

All while being a ****ty coordinator

Is that clear enough?

Well maybe you should stick to the convo and not go back to the "hes the worst OC since nix" statement, yea i think you might be the one on drugs here, To add he has proved in the past that hes brought in elite prospects, goes back to my comment saying if you aint winning being a good recruiter is out the window, i gave you examples backing that with chad and yearby and what he did at FSU, coach mcdonald is a great recruiter he aint getting jack at cuse except for kids we dont recruit, brewster at FSU who is known to be a very good recruiter wasnt doing jack at his other jobs goes to FSU becomes a top recruiter, that enough explanation for you

LOL. So the answer to my question was, yes...you're on heavy medication.

Advertisement
And why exactly are they NOT winning? The offense GROSSLY underachieving given the talent they've had coupled with the relatively weak schedule is the ultimate sign of a ****ty ***, underqualified coordinator.

Coley is the worst coordinator we've had since Nix...and he rivals him in that regard. Counting the days for these clowns to be gone.

Ok......ive been agreeing that hes a crap game calling coordinator, thats what my statement was about hence me asking if you read my post

Dude...are you on drugs? I took exception with you calling Coley A GREAT RECRUITER. He's nowhere near a "GREAT RECRUITER". He's an above average recruiter who happens to be geographically situated in the most fertile recruiting territory in America.

Is that clear enough?

Well maybe you should stick to the convo and not go back to the "hes the worst OC since nix" statement, yea i think you might be the one on drugs here, To add he has proved in the past that hes brought in elite prospects, goes back to my comment saying if you aint winning being a good recruiter is out the window, i gave you examples backing that with chad and yearby and what he did at FSU, coach mcdonald is a great recruiter he aint getting jack at cuse except for kids we dont recruit, brewster at FSU who is known to be a very good recruiter wasnt doing jack at his other jobs goes to FSU becomes a top recruiter, that enough explanation for you

Kinda figured you wouldnt have anything remotely smart to say

Is that clear enough?

I'm not the one who is defending Coley....who the **** are you to say anyone is or isn't smart?

Is that clear enough?

I'm not the one who is defending Coley....who the **** are you to say anyone is or isn't smart?

LMAO im done trying to explain myself to someone who isnt reading my posts

BUMP

Advertisement

BUMP

Fair enough...I'm done trying to understand someone who can't string together a few complete sentences to form a logical, cohesive thought. If that wasn't bad enough..somewhere in there was a defense of one of the worst OC's and overrated recruiters we've ever had.

BUMP

Fair enough...I'm done trying to understand someone who can't string together a few complete sentences to form a logical, cohesive thought. If that wasn't bad enough..somewhere in there was a defense of one of the worst OC's and overrated recruiters we've ever had.

SMH

BUMP

SMH

#Dale

BUMP

SMH

#Dale

#SWAG

Advertisement

BUMP

SMH

#Dale

#SWAG

#Decommitmentscomingifcurrentstaffstaysanotheryear

SMH

#Dale

#SWAG

#Decommitmentscomingifcurrentstaffstaysanotheryear

#no

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back