Coley Visit

ball915

All-American
Read on Twitter that Al visited with Stacy Coley last night in home. Is this confirmed?

Advertisement
The only reason that I think UM has a good chance with Coley is because Bennett keeps mentioning UM as one of his top choices. If Miami were out of it, I don't think Bennett would keep UM and fans waiting. I think that when recruits are seriously weighing options and torn between schools, they usually pick the home team. I think/hope this happens with Coley..

The South Florida kids we have lost to FSU over the last 5 years were kids that weren't really considering us.

Lamarcus Joyner
Xavier Rhodes
Rodney Smith
Jeff Luc
Ruben Carter
Bobby Hart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Suprising to see how many are picking UL for Grace

IOU posted today that its a wrap for Grace, and he is headin to Miami. I know the guy sometimes is an unbearable homer, but he is very well connected on this one. I mean its nothing we already did not know, but more so confirmation.

IOU posted today that its a wrap for Grace, and he is headin to Miami. I know the guy sometimes is an unbearable homer, but he is very well connected on this one. I mean its nothing we already did not know, but more so confirmation.

How accurate is he? I know canes port users listen to him, but I don't pay attention to what goes on there enough to know if he's reliable.

Advertisement

How accurate is he? I know canes port users listen to him, but I don't pay attention to what goes on there enough to know if he's reliable.

He is an older local guy, an accountant, is involved in youth football in Dade. Was a staunch defender of RS, and sometimes goes off the handle with his homerism. Still he has made it known for sometime that he is friends with the kid's Fam, and on top of that just seems to know a lot of people in the community.

He is an older local guy, an accountant, is involved in youth football in Dade. Was a staunch defender of RS, and sometimes goes off the handle with his homerism. Still he has made it known for sometime that he is friends with the kid's Fam, and on top of that just seems to know a lot of people in the community.

He's an Optimus coach too & has coached most of these kids at some point & knows their parents. IOU may be a homer but he's legit with his info.

Advertisement

He's an Optimus coach too & has coached most of these kids at some point & knows their parents. IOU may be a homer but he's legit with his info.

His info is good, but its difficult to sift through the tea leaves sometimes. He has a tendency to say outlandish ****, then something insightful, and then contradict himself all in one post. Probably does it all on purpose....

His info is good, but its difficult to sift through the tea leaves sometimes. He has a tendency to say outlandish ****, then something insightful, and then contradict himself all in one post. Probably does it all on purpose....

What's his take on some of our other targets?

Dude was in a DJ Khaled Music Video. Legit in my book.

What's his take on some of our other targets?

Didn't say...but implied that three out of 6, Collins, Coley and Kirkland are done.

Advertisement
Back