Coley Visit

Didn't say...but implied that three out of 6, Collins, Coley and Kirkland are done.

I think he's referencing #6, Coley & Kirkland. Those are also the 3 within his area whom he personally knows. That is a good sign

Advertisement
Suprising to see how many are picking UL for Grace

IOU posted today that its a wrap for Grace, and he is headin to Miami. I know the guy sometimes is an unbearable homer, but he is very well connected on this one. I mean its nothing we already did not know, but more so confirmation.

How accurate is he? I know canes port users listen to him, but I don't pay attention to what goes on there enough to know if he's reliable.

Dude was in a DJ Khaled Music Video. Legit in my book.

[video=youtube_share;8OpFM7R9C54]http://youtu.be/8OpFM7R9C54[/video]

He is an older local guy, an accountant, is involved in youth football in Dade. Was a staunch defender of RS, and sometimes goes off the handle with his homerism. Still he has made it known for sometime that he is friends with the kid's Fam, and on top of that just seems to know a lot of people in the community.

He's an Optimus coach too & has coached most of these kids at some point & knows their parents. IOU may be a homer but he's legit with his info.

His info is good, but its difficult to sift through the tea leaves sometimes. He has a tendency to say outlandish ****, then something insightful, and then contradict himself all in one post. Probably does it all on purpose....

What's his take on some of our other targets?

Didn't say...but implied that three out of 6, Collins, Coley and Kirkland are done.

thx!

He is an older local guy, an accountant, is involved in youth football in Dade. Was a staunch defender of RS, and sometimes goes off the handle with his homerism. Still he has made it known for sometime that he is friends with the kid's Fam, and on top of that just seems to know a lot of people in the community.

He's an Optimus coach too & has coached most of these kids at some point & knows their parents. IOU may be a homer but he's legit with his info.

His info is good, but its difficult to sift through the tea leaves sometimes. He has a tendency to say outlandish ****, then something insightful, and then contradict himself all in one post. Probably does it all on purpose....

He said that there were 3 more but was gonna give them their time to shine on NSD. That is when another poster chimed in and said Collins, Coley and Kirkland were the three. This same poster is the same guy who claimed to be 6's barber, and said that 6 was a Nole silent back in August.

He said that there were 3 more but was gonna give them their time to shine on NSD. That is when another poster chimed in and said Collins, Coley and Kirkland were the three. This same poster is the same guy who claimed to be 6's barber, and said that 6 was a Nole silent back in August.

You mean Canerick? The same guy who claimed FSU had bought Thomas and then deleted all of his posts... I put very little weight into anything that guy says. I don't know of he's connected or not to Thomas but I doubt it.

Advertisement

You mean Canerick? The same guy who claimed FSU had bought Thomas and then deleted all of his posts... I put very little weight into anything that guy says. I don't know of he's connected or not to Thomas but I doubt it.

Yup, I hear you, but just wanted to clarify that IOU did not state any names outside of country, it was rick that did it. Sometimes when you see things get lost in the shuffle, you just want to correct them, so there isnt any confusion.

Just to clarify..IOU said he knew three others, guy listed them and THEN IOU chimed in "plus one more".....

God this is getting crazy lol

Last edited:
POOPS NEEDS TO START CUTTING HAIR

BARBERS GET ALL THE INFO

6 AND P BUCH GO TO THE SAME BARBER?

Man I use to play basketball with P Buch back in like middle school lol. There is a lot of back story to those families. I'd rep the 239 but it might have been 941 back then lol

Advertisement

Just to clarify..IOU said he knew three others, guy listed them and THEN IOU chimed in "plus one more".....

Its only gonna get worse.......

hopefully, this class will be what we hoped/thought the '08 class would be. A batch of Miami guys who brought us back.

Advertisement
The South Florida kids we have lost to FSU over the last 5 years were kids that weren't really considering us.

Lamarcus Joyner
Xavier Rhodes
Rodney Smith
Jeff Luc
Ruben Carter
Bobby Hart

Not south florida and not a loss.

I was enthused we didn't go after Luc. ENTHUSED.
B-B-But he was huge and massively built. That must have meant he would have been a monster at the next level, yes?

O he's a great player. I just didn't lic his name.

Advertisement

Its only gonna get worse.......

i think everyone really needs to just relax now. a lot can change obviously but with only a couple days left we will know where everyone is going soon enough. there will be guys and sites trying to throw info (false or not we will see) to sell scrips so fans can subscribe in time for NSD...this is a huge time for them to increase membership numbers considering everyone wants the scoop first. just wait for pete to post the update since hes been one of the best recruiting guys out there. everything else posted is just making everyone crazier.

Advertisement
Back