Coley to Georgia

Advertisement
in due time he might become a good offensive coordinator, but miami shouldn't be the place to learn as you go.

Wouldn't have minded him staying here as a wr coach. Excellent recruiter. Need to nail down some position coaches that are good recruiters with our WR coach and DB coach hires.

You'll see most, if not all, of our last staff taking demotions in their next gigs.

Coley was hired at UGA simply to recruit. He's got zero background as a competent WR coach.

Advertisement
I know most wanted him gone, but I actually thought he would have been a good candidate for us to keep at TE or WR coach.

He'll be a good fit for UGA's staff, IMO.

Advertisement
I know he's touted as a great recruiter but I didn't see it. Maybe that's more to do with how bad we were

Never get how these coaches can just pretend like they are experts of every position. Like how could you listen to him as a wr. That was one old the issues here for a while. We had guys coaching a position that they never coached or played.

It's easy to pile on the old staff as we show them the door. Coley located Kaaya early on and sealed the deal with him. That by itself makes him the most successful member of the old staff (sadly).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know he's touted as a great recruiter but I didn't see it. Maybe that's more to do with how bad we were

He is a good recruiter and he connects with the kids.
He hurt us for some soFla kids, but some of this was also due to incompetency at UM under
Shannon and Golden.

Advertisement
i guess they didnt see what our wr looked like under him lol straight recruiting hire.

Back to what he does best.....carry booster money to a kid in Florida....I mean thats what this dude did at FSU.

We also didn't really do much at all in South Florida with him on board either. One of the worst OC hires ever. Incredible how we had him and Don'tKnoFrio at the same time.

Advertisement
Back