Coley....OC

Gamineal

All-ACC
what are his numbers this year with this team...

I still want more balance...

passing was 3200 yards

rushing was 2350

I like passing to be around 2700

rushing where it is or at least 2000 yards...

95th in the nation on 3rd down conversions

again for what seems like decades moving the chains has been the issue and some ( dont kill me here) issues with the Defense not getting rested..too many FG attempts we need 6 this year to have a chance.....

Last year we saw the TE get more play but more is needed and we have the horses...I hope Coley and Kaaya watch some old school film how we used TE to destroy teams and open up the running game..now we run the ball it seems to open up the passing game.

Still not huge game day fan of Coley...lets see in year 2 with Kaaya

Advertisement
All offensive numbers will go down this year. Brad will be better but will be running for his life. Our 3 biggest playmakers are gone. There is no re load.. no one to replace any of the 3. The offensive line will not be as good. Hoping for a much improved D but dorito can ruin anything.

We had to throw a lot because we kept falling behind in games. The few times we weren't behind, teams would stack the box against DJ and dare Kaaya (rookie QB last year) to throw.

I would love to actually air it out more. Coley wants to run tempo but golden doesn't from what I hear. If we went to a quick strike offense it would cover up for the offensive line a little bit because the ball would be coming out so fast. I think that's what we need to do this year with an inexperienced offensive line and the type of playmakers that we have on offense would flourish under the system IMO

Last edited:
I would love to actually air it out more. Coley wants to run tempo but golden doesn't from what I hear. If we went to a quick strike offense it would cover up for the offensive line a little bit because the ball would be coming out so fast. I think that's what we need to do this year with an experienced offensive line and the type of playmakers that we have on offense would flourish under the system IMO

I agree, these kids are used to a more spread up tempo system and would thrive if we just let them. Take the handcuffs off Kaaya and the offense and let's sling it around a little

Advertisement
I would love to actually air it out more. Coley wants to run tempo but golden doesn't from what I hear. If we went to a quick strike offense it would cover up for the offensive line a little bit because the ball would be coming out so fast. I think that's what we need to do this year with an experienced offensive line and the type of playmakers that we have on offense would flourish under the system IMO

I agree, these kids are used to a more spread up tempo system and would thrive if we just let them. Take the handcuffs off Kaaya and the offense and let's sling it around a little

that's not big ten football son

that's not big ten football son

Hahaha **** big10 philosophy

I just got off the phone with the head coach at UMass. He too suggests we air it out. Like every other play. Send em deeeeeep!

Advertisement
I just got off the phone with the head coach at UMass. He too suggests we air it out. Like every other play. Send em deeeeeep!

Not talking about that **** whipple ran I'm talking about a tempo offense. Way different

I know. It was a joke. That said, Whipple was like the predecessor to D'onofrio- both better suited to be running NFL systems. I'm still convinced Whipple just said eff it at some point too because he didn't respect Shannon.

Not talking about that **** whipple ran I'm talking about a tempo offense. Way different

I know. It was a joke. That said, Whipple was like the predecessor to D'onofrio- both better suited to be running NFL systems. I'm still convinced Whipple just said eff it at some point too because he didn't respect Shannon.

Lmao the only thing that could be worse to a schools reputation then having whipple or donofrio is when you have had both whipple and donofrio

Advertisement
I prefer an innovative spread guy. Miami would be unstoppable and it would help recruiting IMO.

Advertisement
Golden is a puss. What you saw against South Carolina is what you are going to see this Fall. Slow it down, play conservative to keep his smoke and mirror Wefense in the game...

Coley is all hashtags and false bravado, he just gets a pass from most Cane fans because they can't see past their hatred for Golden and Donut

Advertisement
Back