Coley....OC

Advertisement
I'll take Whipple over Coley any day. I actually saw concepts with Whipple's offense.

The only concept I saw with whipple was to wait for the play to break down and throw deep late, the number one no no for a deep pass.

I don't see that as much on whipple as it was on Jacory poor decision making

He's got to be coached to throw to the dump guy in those situations. Funny how when whipple left and fisch started jacory's production improved and he stopped throwing those late deep balls under a different coach

I remember when we all thought we 'stole' Coley from F$U...guy's been suspect and corching for his life this season. Even with the barrels of fish heads we have for o-linemen, he needs to have a MAJOR jump in production.

Advertisement
I'll take Whipple over Coley any day. I actually saw concepts with Whipple's offense.

The only concept I saw with whipple was to wait for the play to break down and throw deep late, the number one no no for a deep pass.

He's got to be coached to throw to the dump guy in those situations. Funny how when whipple left and fisch started jacory's production improved and he stopped throwing those late deep balls under a different coach

Whipple called one play and taught Jacory to throw to a spot. Fisch let him do what he did in high school, read the defense and audible; also throw to his receiver. The results spoke. Too bad it was too late.

Could also be because he matured a little. Player has to take some blame for it, he still threw some deep balls late just not as frequent

I think everybody's trying to make The same point University of Miami can get talent coaching has blown over the past 10 years

Advertisement
I think everybody's trying to make The same point University of Miami can get talent coaching has blown over the past 10 years

Total agreement the 09 team should have walked into the ACC game but you could see whipple and Shannon were not getting along and Jacory **** the bed on the road at VT and UNC....both teams we should have run out of their houses

the last 4 years I cant name all the coaching debacles just on the AL not including the defensive play calling which was obvious..Al need to learn never never shut off the offense when playing any CFB team in this era....he goes into that defensive mode with single digit leads with the worst all time defense in Miami history, juts horrible

I prefer an innovative spread guy. Miami would be unstoppable and it would help recruiting IMO.

For years I was against the spread, but over the last 2 years I'm fully onboard. South Florida skill position players would be lethal in a spread scheme.

I prefer an innovative spread guy. Miami would be unstoppable and it would help recruiting IMO.

For years I was against the spread, but over the last 2 years I'm fully onboard. South Florida skill position players would be lethal in a spread scheme.

It wouldn't even have to be a spread style system necessarily if we just got some tempo and slung it around like a west coast style offense we could still stay somewhat balanced and just pick up the pace. Al likes to just get the ball and lay down on it and keep our D off the field

Advertisement
I'm going to respectfully disagree on 1 of the 3. I think you could easily see Stacy Coley step in and be better than Philip Dorsett. If he can get out of his own head, he really could explode this year.

I will agree that replacing Duke Johnson won't happen. I absolutely love Yearby's game, but Duke is one of the best in Miami history.

People didn't really love Clive until last year - remember he had to come back because he wasn't projected to get drafted early. You could possibly see one of our TE's step up - but agree, Dobard isn't there yet.

All offensive numbers will go down this year. Brad will be better but will be running for his life. Our 3 biggest playmakers are gone. There is no re load.. no one to replace any of the 3. The offensive line will not be as good. Hoping for a much improved D but dorito can ruin anything.

Why does the OP want less yards? If it was 3200 passing and 2350 rushing, why would you want 2700 passing and rushing to be around 2000... makes no sense why not 3500 passing and 3000 rushing... sounds better to me...

Advertisement
Coley is all hashtags and false bravado, he just gets a pass from most Cane fans because they can't see past their hatred for Golden and Donut

The worst thing about Coley is that he is probably going to be our next HC when Golden is fired or splits for another job. I don't see this BOT looking for a REAL coach that they'd have to pay 3 or 4 million $.

Coley is all hashtags and false bravado, he just gets a pass from most Cane fans because they can't see past their hatred for Golden and Donut

The worst thing about Coley is that he is probably going to be our next HC when Golden is fired or splits for another job. I don't see this BOT looking for a REAL coach that they'd have to pay 3 or 4 million $.

Kill me now

Why does the OP want less yards? If it was 3200 passing and 2350 rushing, why would you want 2700 passing and rushing to be around 2000... makes no sense why not 3500 passing and 3000 rushing... sounds better to me...

No I never said that...I want better production better 3rd down efficiency something we have sucked at for a decade

Balance is the key....if Kaaya has to throw for 3500 yards we aint running no 3000 yards...it would be nice

Advertisement
Back