Coley has 6 reception for 32 yards this year

Advertisement
But I also haven't seen him consistently get separation through his route running... When has he done that this year?

When has he been on the field for a passing play that was more than 5 yards down field this year. Kind of hard to do something when you aren't being given a chance to do it. I gave you examples of him doing it last season but you decided to act like they didn't happen. Men lie, women lie, but the tape don't lie. James is talking out his *** just like the rest of the coaches a few months ago all he talked about was his ability to get separation now he doesn't get open. I guess he must be getting shutdown in practice because he's not on the field in games on down field passing plays to not get open.

Yea the tape never lies but it can be mistaken... Maybe you're overhyping him and not accepting reality... The kid needs to work on his routes... He needs to be more consistent... You didn't give me any examples haha... You pointed out a mistake I made but even during that play it looked like he was streaking down the field... Against FSU there were miscues but not nearly as much as you claim... Look I didn't say the kid sucked all I said he needs to work on consistency... I mean what more can I do? I can't look at production, can't watch tape that confirms lack of production and I can't take the coaches words...

But I also haven't seen him consistently get separation through his route running... When has he done that this year?

When has he been on the field for a passing play that was more than 5 yards down field this year. Kind of hard to do something when you aren't being given a chance to do it. I gave you examples of him doing it last season but you decided to act like they didn't happen. Men lie, women lie, but the tape don't lie. James is talking out his *** just like the rest of the coaches a few months ago all he talked about was his ability to get separation now he doesn't get open. I guess he must be getting shutdown in practice because he's not on the field in games on down field passing plays to not get open.

Yea the tape never lies but it can be mistaken... Maybe you're overhyping him and not accepting reality... The kid needs to work on his routes... He needs to be more consistent... You didn't give me any examples haha... You pointed out a mistake I made but even during that play it looked like he was streaking down the field... Against FSU there were miscues but not nearly as much as you claim... Look I didn't say the kid sucked all I said he needs to work on consistency... I mean what more can I do? I can't look at production, can't watch tape that confirms lack of production and I can't take the coaches words...

Only exaggeration is what you keep claiming because I was didn't over exaggerate anything about the plays I mentioned. Do I need to go back and give you the down distance and time of the game of the plays I mentioned against FSU. Don't give me miscues occurred in the FSU game. He either was open multiple times or he wasn't. You obviously are trying to dance around what happened even though they are on tape.

We don't even need to do this back and forth anymore it's the same ole rinse, wash, repeat stuff with cis posters. Two years ago I did this then a year later everyone was on the kids dik after bashing him. Now he's back to sucking or rather needing to get better smh. Same **** with Duke and a host of other players.

I don't care what Coley says when being asked a question about his failure to get one of his talents involved in the game. James didn't think the kid had issues getting open before. All these coaches can get ***ed for all I care, because it's only the sfl kids that choose UM that have issues and need to get better but the ones that go somewhere else always end up being the recruits that got away. But hey atleast our coaches James included admit that the issues start with them (right before they blame a player for something).

I think Coley will be fine. But **** it is depressing how it's been for him so far this year. They need to get him in a rythym cause I feel he hasn't had enough reps yet either and the injury might have some to do with that. But the kid is a special talent, we really need to get him going. He would benefit Kaaya so much.

It's pathetic how we are wasting all the talent on offense. Part of it is that our defense can't get off the field, so we're not getting enough offensive plays to spread the ball around. But, sadly, we have an abundance of riches on offense, and they're being wasted. Coley is an incredible talent, and Herb is pretty special too.

The Nix Horizontal **** offense isn't my cup of tea with all this talent.

Advertisement
this staff under utilizes and under values talent. Golden rewards cats who give it there all in practice even if they have no talent. He has that "Rudy" syndrome or something. Fentress has no business being on the field. I like Malcolm, but Waters needs to be starting. Dorsett needs to be in the slot and Coley on the outside. You bring in Malcolm on a 4 WR set. Folden and Co. football IQ is way low...lower than any coaching staff ever. He continues to talk about what he did for Muhammed at Temple and that's where he rest his laurels.

They're not under utilizing him. He was targeted on 10 of Kayaa's 29 passes vs. Louisville. They were obviously targeting him.

He was hurt vs. FAMU and Ark. St.

He got the ball 3 of the 4 plays he was on the field for Nebraska. They were obviously targeting him (when he played)

The shoulder is still a factor and he's still our 2nd best player.

Shades....

moore-792039.jpg

Advertisement
They're not under utilizing him. He was targeted on 10 of Kayaa's 29 passes vs. Louisville. They were obviously targeting him.

He was hurt vs. FAMU and Ark. St.

He got the ball 3 of the 4 plays he was on the field for Nebraska. They were obviously targeting him (when he played)

The shoulder is still a factor and he's still our 2nd best player.

are you talking straight bubble screens?

Because he isn't as good as most made him out to be. He is Ted Ginn.

Lmao...

And Ted ginn wasn't a great college wr?! Osu rode ted to the title game, dude was a legit game breaker ... I would take a ted ginn everyday of the week

He can excel at wideout but running routes and consistently getting separation was areas he needed to work on... He got by last year on athleticism... Teams are laying attention to him and those bubble screens aren't working as often as they did last year... To be honest we're not going as deep as often compared to last year... However, we don't need 60 yard bombs... He can do damage running routes that's 15-20 yards from the line of scrimmage...

Then James Coley needs to find a ******* way to get him the ball in ways that max out his skill set. James Coley has actually made great strides in 4 games already, and this could be the piece that makes it all click if he can just figure out how to use him.

It's not like he is ******* Aldarious Johnson and a complete **** up. Sammie Watkins wasn't a complete player as a Sophomore, but Climpson and their mouth breathing, bible thumping head coach found a way to get his *** the ball and let him do **** with it. We are 4 games into the season, we have *arguably* the best open field threat in college football sitting there with 32 yards. Even if the FAMU and Arkie State games are write-offs for him, that is unacceptable.

I'm sick of this expectation that someg uys be ******* NFL ready before they get used (I remember Arthur Brown as an example under Shannon) even though they clearly have the talent to contribute SOMETHING explosive, while dudes like Shane McDermott have their limitations looked over because they ******* try hard and "know the system".

Coley might not be Andre Johnson but he sure as **** could be scoring touchdowns for us.

Advertisement
He can excel at wideout but running routes and consistently getting separation was areas he needed to work on... He got by last year on athleticism... Teams are laying attention to him and those bubble screens aren't working as often as they did last year... To be honest we're not going as deep as often compared to last year... However, we don't need 60 yard bombs... He can do damage running routes that's 15-20 yards from the line of scrimmage...

Then James Coley needs to find a ******* way to get him the ball in ways that max out his skill set. James Coley has actually made great strides in 4 games already, and this could be the piece that makes it all click if he can just figure out how to use him.

It's not like he is ******* Aldarious Johnson and a complete **** up. Sammie Watkins wasn't a complete player as a Sophomore, but Climpson and their mouth breathing, bible thumping head coach found a way to get his *** the ball and let him do **** with it. We are 4 games into the season, we have *arguably* the best open field threat in college football sitting there with 32 yards. Even if the FAMU and Arkie State games are write-offs for him, that is unacceptable.

I'm sick of this expectation that someg uys be ******* NFL ready before they get used (I remember Arthur Brown as an example under Shannon) even though they clearly have the talent to contribute SOMETHING explosive, while dudes like Shane McDermott have their limitations looked over because they ******* try hard and "know the system".

Coley might not be Andre Johnson but he sure as **** could be scoring touchdowns for us.

I approve of this message.

Just gotta get **** clicking with Stacy man. Whatever way it is. Just do it. Please for the love of god.

Kid was the only player in college last year to score a kick return, punt return, catch, or rush for a touchdown.

Had 1461 all purpose yards, and 10 touchdowns. And that wasn't even from a full year of playing, he came along as the season progressed. **** could have had about 2 or 3 more touchdowns he had missed on that season too from FAU, FSU and Pitt.

Stacy Coley is dynamic. And arguably is either the best with Duke on the team on offense or a very close second.

Get Stacy the ball. That's all I want from this offense man.

Look I know, he got injured in the UL game. Got hurt again in the FAMU game and went out after like the first quarter, missed Artie state, and didn't play much against Nebraska due to injury.

But enough is enough. Get our playmaker the ball and let him rip. He's a special talent, gotta utilize him starting this weekend. He is explosive and a special talent.

And yeah Coley ain't Andre Johnson, Andre had freak size and elite speed. But this kid has elite speed and ability too. Stacy Coley is Stacy Coley man, by numbers alone he was considered the most explosive player in ACC last year on average yards a touch.

Get Stacy the ball and I'll be happy. (And Duke more touches please.) and I'll be happy.

I dare someone say we ever had someone that explosive as a freshman at receiver in collective numbers from their freshman year. Closest was the Playmaker and Reggie as a freshman. Kid is special, get him the ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back