Coley gonna Coley

CaneCounty

Senior
@CoachColey: I want the WORLD Chico and everything in IT!!!!
#FenceInSouthFloridaUp

@CoachColey: My favorite numbers? 305!!!

Advertisement
I've got the strangest...

226.gif

@CoachColey: We ARE what U feared!!! Take cover from the STORM - U have been warned!!!

Think coach is drinkin a few beers tonite.

Advertisement
Glad to have Coley aboard. He's got twitter down, now let's see about his game planning. As well as spontaneous, in game, stressful play calling. He's got the keys to the Ferrari, lets see what he does with it.

@CoachColey: @ljscott70 the best TE coach in the nation WE ARE... WE ARE... WE ARE...
What U Feared!
#MIAMI

Coach Scott joining in on twitter.

Advertisement
I do admit that as pointless as this seems to a Shancokered angry ************ like me, I'm sure its good for the young guys and recruits/players to read enthusiastic tweets from our OC.

I'm too bitter though. Thanks, Randy.

Advertisement
Everyone's expecting coley to pick up right where fisch left off. I hope he does, because we can't afford for stagnant offense with how bad our defense is

Everyone's expecting coley to pick up right where fisch left off. I hope he does, because we can't afford for stagnant offense with how bad our defense is
Fortunately the whole **** offense is coming back. Certainly makes the transition easier but I am very up in the air about Coley. I know we have video game potential on offense but I am still a little leery about getting overly excited.

Advertisement
Yeah.....
Coley is a beast recruiter but its amazing how much changes in a year or so, I remember when people were calling his tweets corny......

Where was all this laid back, knowing cynicism when we had a true incompetent running the show?

Put down the cyanide kids. Things are looking up.

Yeah.....
Coley is a beast recruiter but its amazing how much changes in a year or so, I remember when people were calling his tweets corny......

He ain't the enemy anymore so it's all good.

THIS. All these tweets do is fire up the fanbase. If you aren't part of the particular fanbase, its corny as ****!

I just hope Coley is a creative designing plays as he is creating new slogan's and answering his own questions...

Advertisement
Back