Coley gonna Coley

Advertisement
Everyone's expecting coley to pick up right where fisch left off. I hope he does, because we can't afford for stagnant offense with how bad our defense is
Fortunately the whole **** offense is coming back. Certainly makes the transition easier but I am very up in the air about Coley. I know we have video game potential on offense but I am still a little leery about getting overly excited.

Coley would really have to **** some things with all the pieces we have in place. I think we can be special but I'm taking the wait & see approach as well

Golden crippled wide right's So Fl recruiting. Now only Swamp scum are hurting us bad. The 1/2 million dragged out of Donna was not only a miracle but also money well spent. We will see about the play calling, but love the attitude.

Advertisement
Love his recruiting style.

I want him to flip JoJo, so that I can laugh more at FSucks

Advertisement
Home boy's faded tonight....he may as well tweet to his high school girlfriend he loved ****y ******* her.

I get the feeling that Coley will be more aggressive than Fisch was. Morris might break his own passing attempts record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope he comes out and drops 157mph sustained winds on college football this year. Category 5, there's a storm brewin in early July.

I hope coley makes it a tradition of texting each time he has more than 3 pops. Carroll beat him to the bat signal, so I'm fine with coley tweeting to symbolize him cracking the top on his 4th pop of the day.

I think I now better understand why kids love this guy:)

Fisch would out think himself occasionally. That and neglecting the run at times were my only gripes.

Advertisement
Back